Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,930

    T

    Default WWE Smackdown| 26th February 10 | Watch Online/Download

    Follow us on Social Media








  2. #2
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20

    T

    Default

    excellent... was waiting for this..

    thanks

  3. #3
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12

    T

    Default

    thank you magar-much

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,212

    T

    Default

    Bhavik ur awesome!!

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124

    T

    Default

    thank you magar$much

  6. #6
    Nιѕнy
    Guest

    Default

    thank u soo much

  7. #7
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    thanks






  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35

    T

    Default

    Great download speed thx alot for the upload

    After unpacking the rar files i recieved the following errors
    ! J:\Externe HD Share\Muziek\1_ WWE_movies\26022010 - Smackdown.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DesiRulez.NET - 26th February 2010 - Smackdown.avi. The volume is corrupt
    ! J:\Externe HD Share\Muziek\1_ WWE_movies\26022010 - Smackdown.part4.rar: CRC failed in DesiRulez.NET - 26th February 2010 - Smackdown.avi. The file is corrupt

    so downloaded the files again and still recieving the errors.... any1 else having this problem?
    Last edited by Flairc; 02-28-2010 at 05:28 AM.

  9. #9
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,930

    T

    Default

    hmm not sure why it gives error so often next time will do in .001 .002 format or direct avi in 4 parts

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35

    T

    Default

    redownloaded it this morning and saved it on my desktop, thinking my J drive is a portable drive maybe some conflict is happening while saving the files there... but even when storing the files on my desktop i still get the same errors

  11. #11
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3

    T

    Default

    I enjoy this site very much

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35

    T

    Default

    any1 might have a 1 file avi download of this one... file 2 and 4 keep bugging on me

    thx in advanced

  13. #13
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,930

    T

    Default

    it works for me when i extract but from next time i will just do .001 .002 which you can join with hjsplit that would be better i guess for this one if u still want to download i will upload in .001 .002 .. format

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    168

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flairc View Post
    Great download speed thx alot for the upload

    After unpacking the rar files i recieved the following errors
    ! J:\Externe HD Share\Muziek\1_ WWE_movies\26022010 - Smackdown.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DesiRulez.NET - 26th February 2010 - Smackdown.avi. The volume is corrupt
    ! J:\Externe HD Share\Muziek\1_ WWE_movies\26022010 - Smackdown.part4.rar: CRC failed in DesiRulez.NET - 26th February 2010 - Smackdown.avi. The file is corrupt

    so downloaded the files again and still recieving the errors.... any1 else having this problem?
    well i used to have the same problem 1s upon a time. But no worries, just make sure that before you start unpacking, make sure the check box labeled 'keep broken files' at the left bottom part of winrar is checked right. Then you may start unpacking and hopefully wont have the same prob...enjoy!

  15. #15
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arfan View Post
    well i used to have the same problem 1s upon a time. But no worries, just make sure that before you start unpacking, make sure the check box labeled 'keep broken files' at the left bottom part of winrar is checked right. Then you may start unpacking and hopefully wont have the same prob...enjoy!

    thanks for clearing that issue






  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arfan View Post
    well i used to have the same problem 1s upon a time. But no worries, just make sure that before you start unpacking, make sure the check box labeled 'keep broken files' at the left bottom part of winrar is checked right. Then you may start unpacking and hopefully wont have the same prob...enjoy!
    Man if you were a hot sexy girl and i wasnt married i would so kiss you right now and buy you a nice dinner a the best restaurant in town!

    Thx for the tip it helped and now i can few the show on my tv
    Again thx alot!

  17. #17
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flairc View Post
    man if you were a hot sexy girl and i wasnt married i would so kiss you right now and buy you a nice dinner a the best restaurant in town!

    Thx for the tip it helped and now i can few the show on my tv
    again thx alot!
    ^^^ lol






  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6

    T

    Default

    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6

    T

    Default

    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •