Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default Sin Cara Suspended

    Follow us on Social Media







    Just saw this in WWE's homepage:

    "STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy".

  2. #2
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    why??? he dont wanna speak english?

  3. #3
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    why??? he dont wanna speak english?
    Reason not mentioned and I dont think they are gonna mention it.
    As far as I can think of it would be because of too many botches. He did 1 botch at MITB as well.

  4. #4
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    T

    Default

    If i remember it right, he even botched his first intro in WWE when he tried to jump into the ring from over the top rope. And i thank god that they didn't turn the light to orange during the RAW MITB match.

  5. #5
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Destiny View Post
    If i remember it right, he even botched his first intro in WWE when he tried to jump into the ring from over the top rope. And i thank god that they didn't turn the light to orange during the RAW MITB match.
    That would have been sick turning the lights orange.. All the MITB guys would then be injured

  6. #6
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    whats that mean? Sin Cara is one of a kind. all his special moves was new to me. and the bloopers that ive seen was not sin caras fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Destiny View Post
    If i remember it right, he even botched his first intro in WWE when he tried to jump into the ring from over the top rope. And i thank god that they didn't turn the light to orange during the RAW MITB match.

  7. #7
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    whats that mean? Sin Cara is one of a kind. all his special moves was new to me. and the bloopers that ive seen was not sin caras fault.
    Not his fault? I believe, it was him jumping in to the ring on his own. I didn't see any cameraman pushing him over. Admit it. He does a lot of botches & needs to get them right. Not that i dislike him. In fact, i was glad that a cruiser-weight was signed by WWE after they blew up the whole division few years ago. Yes, he is one of a kind. And yes, the orange lights are damn irritating.

  8. #8
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    T

    Default

    BTW, if he was suspended in accordance with the WWE Talent Wellness Program, i think it has something to do with drugs & medicines, not botches.

  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    how often he jumped into ring like this and how often he fail? only the first time. and the crowd at he was wrestling before is nothing to the SDcrowd.

    by the way does sin cara use springboards for his entrance? or jumps he just like that in the ring
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Destiny View Post
    Not his fault? I believe, it was him jumping in to the ring on his own. I didn't see any cameraman pushing him over. Admit it. He does a lot of botches & needs to get them right. Not that i dislike him. In fact, i was glad that a cruiser-weight was signed by WWE after they blew up the whole division few years ago. Yes, he is one of a kind. And yes, the orange lights are damn irritating.

  10. #10
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    how often he jumped into ring like this and how often he fail? only the first time. and the crowd at he was wrestling before is nothing to the SDcrowd.

    by the way does sin cara use springboards for his entrance? or jumps he just like that in the ring
    U are really a genius aint u.. ofcourse there is a spring board. And as soul_destiny said Cara is suspended for welness program he was using coke

  11. #11

    Default

    Sin Cara's first botch jumping over the rope wasn't all his fault, the trampoline springboard was pushed out late. ;d

  12. #12

    Default

    their probility going to send him back to the minor league( FCW) for a month h so that he can perfect his moves I feel bad for him though he shouldn't have been rushed in to preforming if he wasn't ready for it
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 07-19-2011 at 06:54 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  13. #13

    Default

    ahahahaha........... Chal Ren Dy
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  14. #14
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8

    T

    Default

    think this has any thing to do with it

    "Last February, WWE applied to register the name "Sin Cara," but one month later, the USPTO replied to them with the following message: "Applicant must clarify whether the name or signature in the applied-for mark identifies a particular living individual. Written consent is required for registration of a name, including a pseudonym, stage name or nickname, or signature, if the name or signature identifies a specific living individual." They also showed that an article from another web site mentioned Sin Cara being the stage name for a wrestler.

    In June, WWE responded with, "The name(s), portrait(s), and/or signature(s) shown in the mark does not identify a particular living individual. The mark represents a stage name that is owned by Applicant."

    Earlier this week, the USPTO wrote back and said their response was "unacceptable. "In applicant's response, applicant submitted a statement that the mark does not identify a living individual; however, applicant also submitted a statement that the mark represents applicant's stage name. This admission requires a consent statement for the stage name."

    This means WWE needs to provide written consent from Sin Cara that authorizes them to register the name as a trademark. As of now, the application has been given a "Final Refusal" status. This means WWE has six months to either appeal the decision or send in a response that takes care of all requirements. If there is no response within six months, the application will be abandoned"

  15. #15
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilodonny View Post
    think this has any thing to do with it

    "Last February, WWE applied to register the name "Sin Cara," but one month later, the USPTO replied to them with the following message: "Applicant must clarify whether the name or signature in the applied-for mark identifies a particular living individual. Written consent is required for registration of a name, including a pseudonym, stage name or nickname, or signature, if the name or signature identifies a specific living individual." They also showed that an article from another web site mentioned Sin Cara being the stage name for a wrestler.

    In June, WWE responded with, "The name(s), portrait(s), and/or signature(s) shown in the mark does not identify a particular living individual. The mark represents a stage name that is owned by Applicant."

    Earlier this week, the USPTO wrote back and said their response was "unacceptable. "In applicant's response, applicant submitted a statement that the mark does not identify a living individual; however, applicant also submitted a statement that the mark represents applicant's stage name. This admission requires a consent statement for the stage name."

    This means WWE needs to provide written consent from Sin Cara that authorizes them to register the name as a trademark. As of now, the application has been given a "Final Refusal" status. This means WWE has six months to either appeal the decision or send in a response that takes care of all requirements. If there is no response within six months, the application will be abandoned"
    Check out my new post id describes in detail why he was suspended.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •