Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Randy vs Big Show post smackdown brawl.

    Follow us on Social Media










    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    381

    T

    Default

    thnx

  3. #3
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default

    Thanks..

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    235

    T

    Default

    what???
    where was the rko out of nowhere???
    I was waiting for it the whole time...

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    178

    T

    Default

    thanks

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    what???
    where was the rko out of nowhere???
    I was waiting for it the whole time...
    Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!

    You got it this Raw. Lol he was about to beat Big Show just like that with an RKO out of nowhere. First time in his life D.Brayan did something good by spoiling that match.



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    235

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!

    You got it this Raw. Lol he was about to beat Big Show just like that with an RKO out of nowhere. First time in his life D.Brayan did something good by spoiling that match.
    but before the rko out of nowhere, there was a ddt out of nowhere, followed up by a failed rko out of nowhere..

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,144

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    but before the rko out of nowhere, there was a ddt out of nowhere, followed up by a failed rko out of nowhere..
    It wasn't fail RKO. It was Super Orton.

  9. #9
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    Thanks........


  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    118

    T

    Default

    thanks

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •