Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sulaimania Iraq!!!
    Posts
    22

    T

    Cool Are you a Miz-Fit or part of Cenation Army

    Follow us on Social Media







    I'm a Miz-fit cena sucks!

  2. #2
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    522

    T

    Default

    i am a Del Rio :alberto:
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    T

    Default

    Lol Siddh, you should change the topic title to 'who's your favourite heel?'. I am personally a pretty big fan of The Miz right now, he's really come out of the WWE Championship run looking like a real A-List competitor.

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    Proud member of the Cenation Hustle, loyalty and respect for ever.

    i do have to give the miz some credit he's moved up two #5 on my favorite heel list so that's something i guess
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  5. #5
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeHNH View Post
    I'm a Miz-fit cena sucks!
    Is this just a ploy to rip on Cena? Anyway I agree with Skorsis on the title change. This is to vague of a topic.


    Anyways I'd say Miz sucks just to even things with you, but I'd just be really lying to myself. Miz is a damn good heel and a inspiration to people that have dreams of making it to the WWE, granted Cena is too, but Miz hits closer to home for us.


    As for who I like more.....TO BE CONTINUED...

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    Miz hits closer to home for us.
    I don't know about that for me the Miz is some one who worked his butt off to get into the WWE and win the title but he cheated and plotted to keep it. I don't think that the Miz is good role model for children. every time i saw the Miz with the title I felt like I was watching a fake and a phony who needed some one else to do his dirty work for him.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    T

    Default

    i m Team Bring It...No Miz-fit and No Cenation member

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    i m Team Bring It...No Miz-fit and No Cenation member
    i used to be a full time member of team bring it but the Rock had to disrespect Cena and call him a phony for saying what we the WWE universe was thinking ever since the rock retired. now I'm only a part time member
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  9. #9
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    18

    T

    Default

    You just have to look at my username to be honest

    I do hope Cena beats The Rock though.

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    i used to be a full time member of team bring it but the Rock had to disrespect Cena and call him a phony for saying what we the WWE universe was thinking ever since the rock retired. now I'm only a part time member
    I'm not and have never been a Rock fan, but I completely disagree with you. Cena had it coming ever since he said Rock turned his back on the fans in an interview. To say that about one of the most loved superstars of a generation was asking for trouble. I prefer 'Taker over Cena and Rock anyways.

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    I'm not and have never been a Rock fan, but I completely disagree with you. Cena had it coming ever since he said Rock turned his back on the fans in an interview. To say that about one of the most loved superstars of a generation was asking for trouble. I prefer 'Taker over Cena and Rock
    anyways.
    he did turn his back on the fans the fans wanted back sooner but he made movies because it was easier on his body, he wanted to spend time with his family then wrestle. The fans want him back full time but that isn't going to happen either. he make more money making movies then he ever did Wrestling and he is a single dad now I doubt he would want to spend the time on the road like he used too. he shouldn't get upset over some one telling the truth and the truth is the rock would rather make movies then give his fans what they want
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  12. #12

    Default

    keep sharing

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    he did turn his back on the fans the fans wanted back sooner but he made movies because it was easier on his body, he wanted to spend time with his family then wrestle. The fans want him back full time but that isn't going to happen either. he make more money making movies then he ever did Wrestling and he is a single dad now I doubt he would want to spend the time on the road like he used too. he shouldn't get upset over some one telling the truth and the truth is the rock would rather make movies then give his fans what they want
    Not to sound overly harsh, but that's one of the most horrible things I've seen you write, it reads as if you would rather Rock had neglected his family and not pushed the WWE into new avenues (which it DID, Rock was the first wreslter to make films seriously, leading to the creation of WWE Films) just to give the WWE fans a couple of extra years in the ring. Thats like saying Edge should have kept wrestling til his neck broke permanently =/

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Not to sound overly harsh, but that's one of the most horrible things I've seen you write, it reads as if you would rather Rock had neglected his family and not pushed the WWE into new avenues (which it DID, Rock was the first wreslter to make films seriously, leading to the creation of WWE Films) just to give the WWE fans a couple of extra years in the ring. Thats like saying Edge should have kept wrestling til his neck broke permanently =/
    No Totally get why he did what he did but you need to see it for my point of view. as a teenager i was a big Rock fan so when the rock retired to go and make movies I as a fan felt betrayed but it turned out that it was the best thing for him at the time and i relies that now just like i relies the only time I'm ever going to see him in the ring is next year at WM. the guy was my hero he still is to some extent the rock and his know your role and shut you mouth mind set got me threw some of the worse times in my life I'm extremely grateful to him for that.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  15. #15
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10

    T

    Default

    Neither, CM Punk pwns both.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •