Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: John Cena .....

  1. #1
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    IN HELL
    Posts
    1,948

    T

    Default John Cena .....

    Follow us on Social Media







    Ok so I am not a Cena. fan, nor do I hate him like most people do and want him to die in hell etc. I think it is overboard and stupid for people to say that. He is doing his job. But I see so many videos and posts on why people hate Cena. Lets summarize on few things I realized why people hate him.

    1) People think we have PG because of him.
    2) People think he only knows 5 moves.
    3) People think he is a superman.
    4) That he is always a face.
    5) Because The Rock hates him.

    Now let's talk about goldberg.

    1) Was a superhero. Won over 150+ matches without loosing.
    2) Only knew less than 5 moves last time I saw. All his matches are under 2 minutes. Spear, Jackhammer = win for him.
    3) Always a face too. Never heel in any.

    Now to the PG part of Goldberg. Unlike Goldberg, Cena did not leave WWE when we had ruthless aggression era. He was a rapper. Goldberg left because it was NOT PG. He left because he did not like the programming that WWE put out there.

    So why do you hate Cena, but want Goldberg to come back? Most people contradict themselves on this matter and I find it amusing how they like Goldberg for being what Cena is right now but hate Cena.

    My conclusion is that people only hate him because they love The Rock. Nothing more to it honestly.

    Share Your Thoughts...

  2. #2
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Oh boy. Hey we go again. I know TripleH is going to be all over this with his "points". So just to let ya know TripleH:


    As for your point sshinde555, its actually kind of funny. I actually dislike Goldberg very much, but I'm a Cena fan.

    Oh and you forgot another point, some of those haters tend to discriminate on Cena fans. TripleH being the prime example.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    i loathe him and his "3 years old mind" fans
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    REALLY? REALLY?
    Let me tell you something *****
    I never liked cena
    he is an idiot just like his fans !
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefret View Post
    for cena lovers bi***es

  3. #3
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Ho hum anymore stupid Cena hating or loving threads its gonna be deleted

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Ho hum anymore stupid Cena hating or loving threads its gonna be deleted
    There were Cena loving threads?

    Oh and I know I'm late saying this, but welcome back AJ.

  5. #5
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    There were Cena loving threads?

    Oh and I know I'm late saying this, but welcome back AJ.
    Thankx for d welcome Tray. Yeah i knw der aint much loving threads but i dont want either of those waste of time.

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    there need to be both faces and heels I don't have a problem with a super star who decides that they want to be a heel all the time like CM Punk So why do pepole have a problem with my fave being a face all the time I just don't get it
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  7. #7
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    jhon cena is amazing wrestler.............


  8. #8
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster007 View Post
    jhon cena is amazing wrestler.............
    Yeah..

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    T

    Default

    I have no personal grudge or anythin against Cena, as I've said before if he's willin to get in the ring he has my respect. I just think the guy at times is lazy in his matches, and I don't personally like the character, but that's nothin to do with him as a person. I'm not a huge fan of Big Show, Mysterio, Alex Riley or Daniel Bryan either, I just don't like their characters. I do however like Punk, Rhodes, Barrett, Ryan and Ziggler. The face/heel orientation actually doesn't play too big of a part in it for me. Oh, and I despise The Rock. Always have. Tbh out of Cena and Rock if I had to pick one I'd go with Cena, mainly 'cause Rock's a hypocritical prima-donna who thinks he's better than he is.

    I need a Rock hate thread <.< >.>

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    I have no personal grudge or anythin against Cena, as I've said before if he's willin to get in the ring he has my respect. I just think the guy at times is lazy in his matches, and I don't personally like the character, but that's nothin to do with him as a person. I'm not a huge fan of Big Show, Mysterio, Alex Riley or Daniel Bryan either, I just don't like their characters. I do however like Punk, Rhodes, Barrett, Ryan and Ziggler. The face/heel orientation actually doesn't play too big of a part in it for me. Oh, and I despise The Rock. Always have. Tbh out of Cena and Rock if I had to pick one I'd go with Cena, mainly 'cause Rock's a hypocritical prima-donna who thinks he's better than he is.

    I need a Rock hate thread <.< >.>
    heres one you might enjoy http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...-has-rock.html
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  11. #11
    dR Force!!!John Cena ..... www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    I don't wan't GOLDBERG because it's true he too was super GOLDBERG. It would be cool if LESNAR was back.



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    T

    Default

    absolutely correct..........i agree with u dear....i hated goldberg because he knew only 2 freakin moves.....Spear...Jackhammer and a win..........he was unbeatable and john cena atleast sells some moves and this year he was really great....he let cm punk become a main eventer....he had some great matches also....after almost a decade and a half....wwe has won the award of a "5 star match" that included cena and punk...so, i don't hate cena that much.....

  13. #13

    Default

    i love cena
    he can talk
    he can wrestle
    he knows so many moves
    iN MY opinion he is the best wrestler in the world today
    i love to see him anytime in ring action or talk
    - Jesse Sorensen -

  14. #14
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    140

    T

    Default

    jhon cena is amazing wrestler

    yah

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    Waaaay ahead of you, page 1 about halfway down

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •