Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    Default I know who is the fake sin cara.

    Follow us on Social Media







    I think it would be Chavo Gurrero. I am more than 100% sure.



    What you guys think.

  2. #2
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    T

    Default

    i don't think Chavo Gurrero has all the tactics which sin cara have

  3. #3
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    why do you think its chavo?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reedwan View Post
    i don't think Chavo Gurrero has all the tactics which sin cara have

    Well chavo is a wrestler and working hard can get him any thing. Don't you remember he has not been seen in wwe after his last match with sin cara.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    why do you think its chavo?

    Probably because of his height, weight, very similar skin colour. And mostly because he didn't showed his face after loosing to Sin Cara last time.


    Maybe he is looking for revenge.

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    T

    Default

    nice thought but im not sure of it... hmmmm i guess its chavo lol

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I think it would be Chavo Gurrero. I am more than 100% sure.



    What you guys think.
    It's not Chavo. It's Hunico!

    Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incognito_(wrestler)

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  8. #8

    Default























    Incognito (wrestler)

    Now who do you think is the real fake sin cara.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 09-18-2011 at 01:23 AM.

  9. #9

    Default

    I do think WWE may be using Incognito (wrestler) as fake Sin Cara but when the time will come to reveal the secret of the fake one they would use replace him with Chavo because Incognito (wrestler) too is a masked man then how will they reveal him as fake sin cara. I mean they will have to open his mask for that and his identity is the mask then how will he do that. I think he is a part time fake sin cara. The real one will be revealed as Chavo.

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    Ring name(s) Hunico[1][2]
    Incognito[1]
    Jorge Arias[1]
    Mistico[3]
    Mistico de Juarez[1][3]
    Mystico[1][3]
    Sin Cara[4]


    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Ring name(s) Hunico[1][2]
    Incognito[1]
    Jorge Arias[1]
    Mistico[3]
    Mistico de Juarez[1][3]
    Mystico[1][3]
    Sin Cara[4]


    And what does this prove?

  12. #12
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    T

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I think it would be Chavo Gurrero. I am more than 100% sure.



    What you guys think.
    It would be impossible that the fake Sin Cara is Chavo, Chavo, like MVP asked to be released from their WWE contracts because they didn't want to wrestle for that company any more. Plus Chavo's body and array of moves do not fit the current luchadore style that Hunico and the original Sin Cara are doing at the moment. It is hunico from WWEs development program FCW.

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    T

    Default

    Hunico is out now.. the real sin cara is back

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    And what does this prove?
    Wanna bet?
    Like it, or not. Hunico is Sin Cara

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Like it, or not. Hunico is Sin Cara
    Ok it's on then. You say it's Hunico I say it is Chavo.

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    ^Chavo is not in WWE. He's WWC Caribbean Heavyweight Championship

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  17. #17

    Default

    Chavo quit because he wasn't getting enuff air time No it not Chavo
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  18. #18

    Default

    Ya thats written in his wikipedia.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    ^Chavo is not in WWE. He's WWC Caribbean Heavyweight Championship
    Ya thats written in his wikipedia

  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,945

    T

    Default

    he is right he is chavo


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •