Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: *facepalm*

  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default *facepalm*

    Follow us on Social Media







    Seriously, how many Cena bashing threads are there going to be until you guys get it.

    You all call me a Cena fan, but the fact of the matter is I'm not the on making the threads of him. I don't like Micheal Cole, but at the most there was two thread, it actually would have been one if the first one wasn't closed (plus I don't hate on Coleminers or other fans, but it seems some Cena haters here like to tease the fans. why judge who we like?). But you guys are taking this waaaayyyy out of hand.

    I talked about Dean Malenko, one of the greatest and underrated wrestlers of all time, and this is a proven fact.
    Do you know how many replies there was? 4......4 replies. But as soon as there is any mention of Cena Sucking or what makes him boring or some other crap that pretty soon we are going to talk about, that goes to 4 pages?!


    ........This is why Christan, Daniel Bryan and other Superstars that have the potencial to make the WWE a juggernaut of entertainment in the back doing *hit jobs of making others look good. Because Cena hater focus sssssSOOOoOOOoo much on using up all their energy on "CENA SUCKS". You've all seen it.

    It kills me that every time I see a really good match going on, the audience are totally dead. But when Cena comes out, "CENA SUCKS".



    We are focusing way to much one or two people, giving the WWE the idea that they should get more guys that barely have any damn experience in the business, overshadowing the indy guys with awesome skills. The ones that bust their asses day in and day out to get to the WWE and have a strong, loyal fanbase.

    And I'm not going to lie, I part of the problem too, but I'm trying to balance it.

    I'm not saying you can't hate on anybody, you hate Cena, fine. I don't like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, and Kurt Angle. But I don't talk about all the time.


    But hey maybe I'm wrong. But this is what its looking like to me.
    Last edited by Tray; 10-25-2011 at 09:14 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Actually I agree with CM Punk's words that John Cena has became "The New York Yankees". The most loved and hated supestar of all time.



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,382

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Actually I agree with CM Punk's words that John Cena has became "The New York Yankees". The most loved and hated supestar of all time.
    No doubt!
    Respect

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Actually I agree with CM Punk's words that John Cena has became "The New York Yankees". The most loved and hated supestar of all time.

    Punk was brave to say that. A lot of Yanks and Sox fans hate each other with a passion. Saying something like that is the equivalent of saying the N'word.

  5. #5
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    neither i hate or like cena i always been fan of "wrestling". If u look at John Morrison hes the most talented superstar in WWE every week he goes out perform and come out losing every single match. His contract will be up soon seem like wwe wants people to remember him as a loser.






  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    neither i hate or like cena i always been fan of "wrestling". If u look at John Morrison hes the most talented superstar in WWE every week he goes out perform and come out losing every single match. His contract will be up soon seem like wwe wants people to remember him as a loser.
    I agree with you. But I don't have any idea about when his contract is ending. Actually I want to see Morrison as a future World Champion.



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    neither i hate or like cena i always been fan of "wrestling". If u look at John Morrison hes the most talented superstar in WWE every week he goes out perform and come out losing every single match. His contract will be up soon seem like wwe wants people to remember him as a loser.
    But I think if we try hard enough as fans of him, the WWE will reconsider.

    Man, I didn't think Melina hurt his career this bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Actually I want to see Morrison as a future World Champion.
    Your not the only one.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Punk was brave to say that. A lot of Yanks and Sox fans hate each other with a passion. Saying something like that is the equivalent of saying the N'word.
    The point is not The "New York Yankees". The point is that John Cena is the most loved and hated supestar of all time.



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9

    Default

    thank you Tray I don't mind if people don't like Cena the world would be a very boring place if every one liked the same things just Don't be an ass about it and post crappy photoshoped icons to make me mad. be respectful and I'll be respectfull back
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  10. #10
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    The point is not The "New York Yankees". The point is that Johs Cena is the most loved and hated supestar of all time.
    I know, I get your point.

    Its just that a good amount of people from Boston aren't really going to care about that. The fact is what Punk said is a pretty offensive thing to say in they're book.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I know, I get your point.

    Its just that a good amount of people from Boston aren't really going to care about that. The fact is what Punk said is a pretty offensive thing to say in they're book.
    Boston is Cena's hometown. People won't care even if Punk had a point. Punk had nothing to lose so he had balls to say that.



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Boston is Cena's hometown. People won't care even if Punk had a point. Punk had nothing to lose so he had balls to say that.
    And that was my point.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post


    It kills me that every time I see a really good match going on, the audience are totally dead. But when Cena comes out, "CENA SUCKS".

    Just ignore "Cena Suck's" chants and remember "Lets go Cena" chants.



    It's Clobberin Time

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post


    I talked about Dean Malenko, one of the greatest and underrated wrestlers of all time, and this is a proven fact.
    Do you know how many replies there was? 4......4 replies.
    Actually when you started that thread you should have added some information about Dean Malenko most of us don't know who he is because like you said he is the greatest and underrated wrestlers of all time.



    It's Clobberin Time

  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Actually when you started that thread you should have added some information about Dean Malenko most of us don't know who he is because like you said he is the greatest and underrated wrestlers of all time.
    I was hoping people would ask about who he was first. But you're right, I guess I had too much hope on some people.
    Last edited by Tray; 10-25-2011 at 11:34 PM.

  16. #16
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Just ignore "Cena Suck's" chants and remember "Lets go Cena" chants.

    Its not the the "Cena Sucks" chants bother me. What bothers me is that they spend more of their time and energy doing that instead of cheering when there is actually a good match going on. That hurts certain Superstar that have great potencial and sometime bury others.

    If they did both, I'd be more than ok with it, and some cities do that. But its not that many.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Its not the the "Cena Sucks" chants bother me. What bothers me is that they spend more of their time and energy doing that instead of cheering when there is actually a good match going on. That hurts certain Superstar that have great potencial and sometime bury others.
    If they did both, I'd be more than ok with it, and some cities do that. But its not that many.
    You know, you won't be happy at WM28 The Rock VS John Cena match. Because that match is in The Rock's home town Miami. And people won't cheer "Lets go Cena" even though it is guranteed to be a great match.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 10-26-2011 at 03:51 PM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  18. #18
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You know, you won't be happy at WM28 The Rock VS John Cena match. Because that match is in The Rock's home town Miami. And people won't cheer "Lets go Cena" even though it is guranteed to be a great match.
    Funny thing, I was thinking of going to WM28, but then I found out the date was close to the time I got to Anime Boston with my friends.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Funny thing, I was thinking of going to WM28, but then I found out the date was close to the time I got to Anime Boston with my friends.

    If I were you I would go to WM28.



    It's Clobberin Time

  20. #20
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    If I were you I would go to WM28.
    Well, lets see.

    Anime Boston is on April 6-8. With registration/Plane Tickets to Boston/Hotel pay. Will be about $500, but I want to have at least another $600 or $700 more to buy stuff.

    Now for WM I'm not really sure how much anything is and at the time I did want to see if I could get WWE axxess VIP.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •