Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Thumbs down Edge Suddenly Retires

    Follow us on Social Media







    Earlier tonight on RAW, World Champion Edge announced his sudden retirement from in ring competition. The announcement was unadvertised until the show was in progress, where an important Edge announcement was being plugged throughout the RAW broadcast.

    Edge has had a well documented history of physical health problems, with his career legacy being compromised by lengthy periods of time where Edge was shelved due to injury.

    With all signs pointing to Edge retiring from professional wrestling leading up to a heavily teased announcement, the inevitable seemingly came to fruition when Edge attributed recent unfavorable MRI results to a career-ending decision to call it quits after over ten years in WWE.

    Or did he?

    With various retirements and "firings" in WWE being made into a mockery, all ensuing departures that aren't future endeavored updates on WWE.com must be viewed in skepticism.

    Incidents revolving around Edge's retirement speech earlier tonight played out more like an angle than an actual retirement in company (and industry) that lacks credibility when it comes to retirement.

    There seemed to be an overlying cloud of doubt surrounding Edge's retirement from pro wrestling. If this really is it, Edge is a bona fide future hall of famer whose decorated career accolades are unmatched. If this isn't the end of the road for Adam Copeland, however, it wouldn't be without a significant dose of predictability.






  2. #2

    Default

    I will miss him

  3. #3

    Default

    Edge ROCKS!! but i wished he took his puppet christain with him also!!!
    Last edited by supersiddh; 04-13-2011 at 03:04 AM.
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Edges retirement is sad but I would rather see him retire healthy then as he said see him in a wheelchair Edge will always be the RATED R SUPERSTAR and is one of my top ten favorites. it's not a gimmick i don't think its a story angle there no reason for it


    The official WWE website reports Edge had been suffering from numbness and uncontrollable trembling in his arms and hands. These are symptoms of nueropraxia and are not the first time he has shown them.

    The current World Heavyweight Champion underwent an MRI last Monday in Atlanta where Dr. Joseph Maroon determined Edge would not be cleared to compete again as further injury could result in paralysis or even death.



    supersiddh your comment is very rude it sounds like some one is still bitter that Edge beat Del rio at Wrestlemania
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    737

    T

    Default

    Has has had a lot of uncontrollable trembling in his arms recently. I always wondered where that comes from. So i think this might be true..

    I miss him already, he was one of the best there ever was in the WWE

    supersiddh, u mad? alberto recently joined the WWE and he has competed against a true legend of the business in the grandest stage of em all. there's no way they would have let him win. get over it


    Last edited by DanielBryan; 04-13-2011 at 12:26 AM.

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    110

    T

    Default

    Edge was a awesome wrestler and will be missed... i bet he leads the WWE Hall of Fame Class 2012?

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm going to miss him too I recently became a fan I'm going to cry when he has to give up his title on this weeks Smackdown
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  8. #8

    Default

    THIS IS WHAT U GUYZ DON`NT UNDERSTAND I HATSS OFF TO DEL RIO FOR DOING THIS : HE PORPOSELY LOST HIS TITLE TO EDGE AT WM27 BCOZ IT WAS EDGE `S LAST MANIA FACE IT GUYZ EDGE WHO HAS BEEN IN WRESTLEMANIA MANY TIMES AND THIS WAS DEL RIO`S FIRST WRESTLEMANIA DEL RIO IS NOT A SMALL STAR GUYZ HE HAS A GOOD FAN FOLOWING IN MEXICO HE GOT 1000 HATE MESSAGES FOR LOSING BUT HE DID THAT SO THAT EDGE CAN RETIRE ON A WINNING NOTE but u guyz nvr noticed that edge rocks!! DEL RIO EARNS MY RESPECT !!
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  9. #9
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Del Rio said that he give up the title at WM? If you're serious about that, I'd like to get a link about it. That is really big on his part.

    But aside from that I didn't feel that you hated on Christain, but I getting off topic.


    I grew up with edge when he started in the Brood. I never thought he would get to up this point, but I really glad I was wrong. He was good great Face to like and a great Heel to hate. I was really glad of what Cena did for him (thanks for the vid DanielBryant). Edge more than deserves it. He will be greatly miss.

  10. #10

    Default

    @supersiddh
    Edge didn't plan on retiring after WM I'm sure that if it was up to him he be in the ring on Friday he did it because the doctors said the if he Wrestled again that it could kill him. nueropraxia is not something that you can mess around with and it prevalent in high impact sports like Football and now Wrestling.
    Neurapraxia there's a link to an article if you want to read more about it
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  11. #11

    Default

    EDGE`S DID1NT HAVE TO PL;AN TO REITRE BCOZ HE HAD TO and u all know wwe is scripted so del allowed edge to get the final spotlight at WRESTLEMANIA 27!!! n u need no video proof to understand that if u think about del rio and this matter beyond wwe ring then u will understand how much respect do they have for themselves !!! OTHERWISE DEL RIO IS A BIG STAR IF IT WAS A CAUSUAL WRESTLEMANIA THEN THEY WUD HAVE MADE DEL RIO`WON BUT IT WAS SPECIAL WRESTLEMANIA FOR EDGE so wwe decided to make del rio lose at wrestlemania and he agreed thats more important bcoz as per d contract he was suppose to win WHC championship no which he will win at EXTREME RULES !!therefore i said that del rio is a man above all in rosters in terms of respect but wwe universe has understood this thats the reason even edge said on past week`s smackdoen that i HAVE RESPECT FOR BOTH OF THEM ACTUALLY HE WNATED TO AKNOWLEGDE ONLY ALBERTO BUT BCOZ OF HIS HEEL CHARECTER HE SAID BOTH :alberto:
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  12. #12
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    But that really proves little, Del Rio was probably going to lose anyway. There's a good amount of people that felt he was going to lose at WM but this was just a taste of what Del Rio is capable of at the grandest stage. Honestly I didn't expect Del Rio to win(And because of that, I won a $10 scratch off in the bet) and I didn't want him to yet.

    And I never ask for video proof. Just some sort of proof to make your point solid, otherwise your just stating your opinion on the matter.

  13. #13

    Default

    LOL ANYWAYS U WANTED DEL RIO TO LOSE ENJOY YOUR 10 BUCKS U WILL NVR UNDERSTAND DEL RIO`S GREATNESS
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  14. #14
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    U WILL NVR UNDERSTAND DEL RIO`S GREATNESS

    I understand that Del Rio needs to take his "child" to the body and paint shop.

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    T

    Default

    Edge had no clue he was going to retire, he only found out 5 hours before Raw went on the air that he would have to retire. Del Rio lost at WM not because everyone knew it was Edge's last WM, but because he wasalways going to lose.

  16. #16
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Edge had no clue he was going to retire, he only found out 5 hours before Raw went on the air that he would have to retire. Del Rio lost at WM not because everyone knew it was Edge's last WM, but because he wasalways going to lose.
    exactly he had no clue thats hes going to retire Teddy long even set up a match for Edge at Xtreme Rules last week on smackdown






  17. #17
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    110

    T

    Default

    i wonder who will get the title? smackdown is going to be interesting.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    exactly he had no clue thats hes going to retire Teddy long even set up a match for Edge at Xtreme Rules last week on smackdown
    that's the sad thing about it. He didn't have any choice I would have loved to see him wrestle live i had planed to got to to see when smack down came to my town in June. this week has been the worst week ever for me and my cat died last week.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 04-14-2011 at 11:43 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lothaer View Post
    i wonder who will get the title? smackdown is going to be interesting.
    i bet it's going to be Christian
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I understand that Del Rio needs to take his "child" to the body and paint shop.
    thats true you would think that he been more worried about his "baby" who going to face him at extreme rules
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •