Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,705

    T

    Wink Current Top 5 Stars And 5 superstar Wwe Have To Push :D

    Follow us on Social Media







    Current Top 5 Stars

    Guys Already Too Many Member Ask The Same Thing But Guys I Want You Reply Again And Tell Your Opinion

    5. Chody Rhodes - He Will Turn Face Later And For Sure Become The New WWE Champ . I love to see As A Face

    4. Daneil Brayn - HE is Best Wrestler i think wwe is using him in a wrong way . He Can Become As Good Face in WWE As A Heel He Sucks

    3. Sin Cara , Evan Broune - Both Are Awesome wrestler I Want To See Evan And Sin As A champ

    2. Y2j And Sheamus - These Both Are Great Wrestler of All Time I Love Sheamus As A Face . And y2j Become turn heel after wm Because i want to see cheering both punk and y2j in wm

    1. Cm Punk - Oh i Love His Style .. He Is Awesome I Don't Say Anything more about him u know every thing about him best in world !!!

    5 superstar Wwe Have To Push

    5. Santino - kidding guys -- Mick Foley -- I Think If Mick Foley Fight With Legend in Wm Then It Will Be Great

    4. Chody -Give Him Chance . I AM sure he will proof him self . a great wrestler

    3. Wade - he has capability He is a new rising star With Great Attitude

    2. Evan - I Love His skill i want to see as a wwe champion .

    1. Sin Cara - He Get Awesome Ring Skills And Some Time He Do Breath taking Stunt i love him and he look awesome as a world heavy weight champ
    Last edited by dR boi; 01-26-2012 at 09:55 AM.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    235

    T

    Default

    Well, I don't think we will see either Evan or Sin Cara as a world champ, but maybe ic/us title is possible

    You really want to see cody as a face ???
    He currently is the best heel in wwe (except for Y2J)
    But he should become world champ this year, as should #showoff #heel

  3. #3
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,705

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBoromir View Post
    Well, I don't think we will see either Evan or Sin Cara as a world champ, but maybe ic/us title is possible

    You really want to see cody as a face ???
    He currently is the best heel in wwe (except for Y2J)
    But he should become world champ this year, as should #showoff #heel
    No I Think Both evan and sin cara become champ but after 2-3 years and yes i want to see cody as a face i love his style i want to see him as a champ and
    y2j Become turn heel after wm Because i want to see cheering both punk and y2j in wm

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    No I Think Both evan and sin cara become champ but after 2-3 years and yes i want to see cody as a face i love his style i want to see him as a champ and
    y2j Become turn heel after wm Because i want to see cheering both punk and y2j in wm

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,144

    T

    Default

    Uhh? Evan and Sin Cara as WWE Champ. Are you kidding me? They aren't champion-material, although I love Evan. Sin Cara is just a botcher, he should get back to where he came from. Cody as a face? What would be the point of having him then? There are so many faces in WWE, he's one of the best heels. And seriously, you like Sheamus as a face? Since he went face I started hating him. I loved him as a heel.

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    235

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Uhh? Evan and Sin Cara as WWE Champ. Are you kidding me? They aren't champion-material, although I love Evan. Sin Cara is just a botcher, he should get back to where he came from. Cody as a face? What would be the point of having him then? There are so many faces in WWE, he's one of the best heels. And seriously, you like Sheamus as a face? Since he went face I started hating him. I loved him as a heel.
    Completely agree with your point, except for sin cara.
    I love his style, but I can't see him as a world champion either

  7. #7

    Default

    The ONLY ! ! ! Point , I agree is CM Punk . Hes great , nice technical an his Promos are the Best . For Example the Last Scenes with him and MR " Piece of Crap " Johnny :-D .
    The other Points are Crap .

  8. #8
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randal Keith Orton View Post
    The ONLY ! ! ! Point , I agree is CM Punk . Hes great , nice technical an his Promos are the Best . For Example the Last Scenes with him and MR " Piece of Crap " Johnny :-D .
    The other Points are Crap .

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  9. #9

    Default

    top five
    1-cena(past- now - future )
    2-cm punk
    3-daniel bryan
    4-sheamus
    5-cody
    i must add dolph and kane

    have to push
    1- brodus clay ( should have long match)
    2- choosen one
    3- justin gabriel ( he must develop his mic ability)
    4- barret ( championship )
    5- jack swagger ( long title reign)

    and i forgot hunico
    i love him and camacho
    they look like they are able to great tag team
    Last edited by Alemin KRALI; 01-30-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    - Jesse Sorensen -

  10. #10
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alemin KRALI View Post
    i forgot hunico
    i love him and camacho
    they look like they are able to great tag team
    Agree..

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  11. #11

    Default

    Rhodes as a face superstar...? Naaah...

    Although I do agree that they are indeed using Daniel Bryan the wrong way. Don't really understand why WWE always ruins wrestlers this way, especially those who were or have been at TNA or ROH. They are always cool and interesting over those promotions but as soon as they enter the WWE landscape, suddenly it's all ruined. Or so it seems.

  12. #12
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12

    T

    Default

    OP's post is absolute madness

    I think they're starting to do the right thing, and I say this because I went off wrestling for a few years, due to the fact that it became shit! It's all about kids stuff, and facebook, and twitter. The superstars need to stop *****ing at eachother over the internet, and get into the ring and fight! CM Punk is leading the WWE in a very good way, trying to bring the attitude era back.
    I think they best thing they can do is what they're doing - bring some of the old guys who we know and love back, some of the good superstars, only this time, don't make the mistake of having nobody left while all of the high-rating superstars are retiring and leaving.
    Bring back blood, bring back swearing, bring back big characters like The Rock, Stone Cold, old Taker, and get them to have rivalries with some of these promising superstars, that'll definitely increase their rep, and give them a lot of experience. And a storyline that wasn't completely predictable wouldn't go a miss either

    The only mistake they've made is making it suitable for children. If they cut that out, they'll be right back on track.
    Oh, and make Cena heel again. He was always better as a heel.

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luketastic View Post
    OP's post is absolute madness

    I think they're starting to do the right thing, and I say this because I went off wrestling for a few years, due to the fact that it became shit! It's all about kids stuff, and facebook, and twitter. The superstars need to stop *****ing at eachother over the internet, and get into the ring and fight! CM Punk is leading the WWE in a very good way, trying to bring the attitude era back.
    I think they best thing they can do is what they're doing - bring some of the old guys who we know and love back, some of the good superstars, only this time, don't make the mistake of having nobody left while all of the high-rating superstars are retiring and leaving.
    Bring back blood, bring back swearing, bring back big characters like The Rock, Stone Cold, old Taker, and get them to have rivalries with some of these promising superstars, that'll definitely increase their rep, and give them a lot of experience. And a storyline that wasn't completely predictable wouldn't go a miss either

    The only mistake they've made is making it suitable for children. If they cut that out, they'll be right back on track.
    Oh, and make Cena heel again. He was always better as a heel.
    And you said the OP was absolute madness?


  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,453

    T

    Default

    top stars
    1.Undertaker[the best until he retires]
    2.Cm punk[wwe champ=no 1]
    3.cena[if he loses at wm 28,he drops out of top 5]
    4.christian[one more match[he is great as a heel]]-ziggler rhodes[great heels too]-
    5.miz[he has self-confidence,I want him as the wwe champion again] but he should first win a match[he can't be losing from kofi


    WWE HAVE TO PUSH
    1.brodus clay[longer matches and chase a title]
    2.sheamus [he should be again a world champ]
    3.barret[championship]
    4.daniel bryan[he should defend his championship by doing a pinfall or make them sumbit,he won by DQ and by coynt-out]he made undertaker's holy grail an
    worthless championshp.
    5.sin cara[he should return-talk much-and chase a championship

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •