View Poll Results: Would John Cena be cheered or booed as a heel

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheered

    7 43.75%
  • Booed

    4 25.00%
  • The same as now

    5 31.25%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Default If Cena DID turn Heel would he be cheered ??

    Follow us on Social Media







    Currently John Cena is being Booed everywhere he performs so i thought what if he turned heel would he then be cheered
    and get the opersite reaction? or would he be hated even more and be a perfect heel. It is unlikely he would turn but in the event he did this is.
    This is not about would he go heel its about the reaction from the crowd he would get.

    Share Your Thoughts ...

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437

    T

    Default

    cena can not be bad ass
    so booed
    if he is able to be "great" bad ass
    i am sure wwe made him bad ass earlier


  3. #3
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    cena can not be bad ass
    so booed
    if he is able to be "great" bad ass
    i am sure wwe made him bad ass earlier
    They didn't make him a bad ass cause of the money he generates as he is. Its all about doing smart business in the WWE.

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437

    T

    Default

    u always don't get it
    look at rock and austin
    they made money too
    cena can't wrestler , can't act , can't sing
    cena can do just one thing
    SUCK

    yes one more thing cena can make money because kids love cena's idiotic , robotic , boring style
    cena can make money just this way you don' get it quite
    if he turns heel now cena can't make money because there isn't one more overrated face or badass as cena


  5. #5
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    u always don't get it
    look at rock and austin
    they made money too
    cena can't wrestler , can't act , can't sing
    cena can do just one thing
    SUCK

    yes one more thing cena can make money because kids love cena's idiotic , robotic , boring style
    cena can make money just this way you don' get it quite
    if he turns heel now cena can't make money because there isn't one more overrated face or badass as cena

    Wow...ok. There is sooo much wrong in you post and I never even insulted you, so don't complain cause you had this coming.

    1. I was just giving a proven fact as to why Cena is still a face.

    2. Did you forget that Cena has been a heel before?

    3. Insulting the fans is and will never be a reason. Just because their are fans of Cena, you should feel like you where raped by them.

    Ya know what...I'll just let CM Punk put everything in a nutshell about your comment.


    Thank you Punk.
    Last edited by Tray; 11-22-2011 at 11:51 PM.

  6. #6
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    thanks...............


  7. #7
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    cena can not be bad ass
    so booed
    if he is able to be "great" bad ass
    i am sure wwe made him bad ass earlier
    i agree...........


  8. #8

    Default

    TripleH Dude please do us all a favor and start watching TNA the hate posts are getting old.

    cena can't wrestler , can't act , can't sing
    cena can do just one thing
    SUCK
    First off Cena is a Rapper not a singer, and he doesnt have to make a living as a rapper or an actor. both of those are thing that cenas like to do but there not his job being a Wrestler that is his job. Unlike the Rock whos an actor first and a Wrestler when it suits him

    WWE needs to develop some of it's new talent to be the heels that the company needs and not to turn a well developed superstar in to a heel.

    I mean it worked so well with them turing Christian into a whiney little B**** of a heel :eyeroll:
    In case you didn't notice that last comment was sarcastic
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 11-23-2011 at 11:51 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post


    3. Insulting the fans is and will never be a reason. Just because their are fans of Cena, you should feel like you where raped by them.
    I don't like cena
    never liked cena
    won't like cena
    I just say
    you put your vid
    and i put my vid to you
    especially you and it is all personal
    it is not about cena or his sucker fans


  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    WWE needs to develop some of it's new talent to be the heels that the company needs and not to turn a well developed superstar in to a heel.
    u don't quite get it
    cena can't develop
    cena is same now , past and future


  11. #11
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,132

    T

    Default

    u guys r getting serious abt this



    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  12. #12
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    I don't like cena
    never liked cena
    won't like cena
    I just say
    you put your vid
    and i put my vid to you
    especially you and it is all personal
    it is not about cena or his sucker fans


    Umm.....I never said you should like Cena. If you don't like him fine. That ok.
    What I'm trying to say is that you make the same points that mostly isn't even a reason why Cena sucks. Why hate on fans? You're a Cole Miner, and I really don't like Cole, yet I never once said anything about Cole sucking because of the fans. You know why, cause there is know logical reason to it.
    Plus you sent me this vid already!

    And you 're talking about Cena doing the same thing? You really are a closet Cena fan.

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperMan View Post
    u guys r getting serious abt this
    GOOD GOD MAN! YOUR AKATSUKI SIG IS HUGE. SCARED ME FOR A SEC THERE.

    I like it but....why is Uchiha Obito there?


    But nah I'm not really serious, I was more serious when Regis left the show.


    *sigh* Thank you Regis.
    Last edited by Tray; 11-24-2011 at 02:56 AM.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    u don't quite get it
    cena can't develop
    cena is same now , past and future
    dude your not getting what I posted They need to leave Cena alone turning him into a heel isn't going to make any one like him more They need focus on the new superstars like Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson and others who would benefit from being a heel more because there new and they don't a set character yet Cena has spent most of his career as a face andit works for him the WWE isn't going to risk changing that because of the amount of money that he brings in.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperMan View Post
    u guys r getting serious abt this
    not really
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •