Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Amitabh Bachchan to undergo surgery!

Follow us on Social Media

There seems to be no end in sight for the health woes of Amitabh Bachchan. Just days after revealing to the world that a part of his liver was damaged due to cirrhosis, the superstar blogs about having multiple hernia in lower abdomen which is causing him a lot of pain.

“There are now two urgent hernia in the lower abdomen which have swelled up dangerously and cause me problems...Sharp pains when I stand for too long or walk too much. During dance and action scenes there is huge pain and I counter that with a hernia belt which is temporary and not really a cure,” Mr. Bachchan posted on his blog.

The sixty-seven-year old superstar revealed that the doctors have now advised him for surgery but he’s been delaying it because of his professional commitments.

“So the doctors have been after me for a surgery, well two actually on either side of the abdomen and I have been avoiding it because of my busy schedule. But I shall have to take care of it now,” he revealed.

Big B also revealed that his left arm has become longer than the right because he has developed a slack shoulder muscle after repeated surgeries.

We at Filmicity wish Mr. Bachchan a good health.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You So Much