suva. fiji islands

Default New Kid on the Block - Rucha Hasabnis (Rashi)

Follow us on Social Media

Rashi does not believe in compromising and wants to live life on her own terms. Rashi wants the best out of life, unlike her cousin Gopi, who believes in leading a simple existence. Rashi wants to get married into a wealthy family and wants her husband and mother-in-law to dance to her tunes. Rashi has always treated her sister Gopi like a maid. Will this equation change? Watch the serial to find out, but to know more about Rashi AKA Rucha Hasabnis, read on.

Q: Tell us something about yourself

Iím from Mumbai and have done my B. Com from Vase College (Mulund). Iím a very family-oriented person and love spending time with them. I was interested in dramatics since school and actively participated in all plays. My first acting assignment was for STAR Pravahís Chaar Chaugi.

Q: How did you land the role of Rashi?

While working on Chaar Chaugi, I auditioned for the show and bagged the role.

Q: How do you see Rashi?

Rashi is a very self-centered person, but she does not want to harm anybody. She believes in living life to the fullest and wants to enjoy all the luxuries.

Q: How has it been working with STAR Plus?

Itís been like a dream come true. With this show, I take a giant step into the industry and hope to do some good work. My producer, Rashmi Sharma has been a delight to work with and treats me like family.

Let's do a rapid fire round of questions now

Birth Date: 8th Feb

Interests: Dancing, hanging out with family and friends, studying

When did the acting bug bite? I was interested in acting ever since childhood.

Favorite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan

Favorite Actress: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit

Favorite Film: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

A role I would love to reprise: Rani Mukerjeeís character in Black

Did you attend acting classes? Not at all. I believe in spontaneity just like my role model and Marathi actress Neelam Shirke

Preconceived notion of the television industry: I didnít have any preconceived notions. I have always been happy with the television industry.

If not an actor: Businesswoman or a Company Secretary working in a multinational company

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....