Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Barbara Mori's love life revealed

Follow us on Social Media

She fell in and out of love first in her teens. Later, she found love again in a man who would eventually become the father of her son. She was just 20 at that time, an unmarried mother making an inroad into the world of showbiz by acting in telenovelas in Mexico. Today, Barbara Mori has become a known name in India thanks to her yet-to-release film Kites.

The 32-year-old Mexican actress has had her share of love and heartache in her life.

I first fell in love when I was 14. But, he was not a gentleman. Later, I met my son's father (Sergio Mayer), she told a news agency.

Though shes not married to Mayer, Barbara keeps in constant touch with him.

I have to...because of my son. He is a good father, she said.

Talking about her relationship with her son Sergio, Barbara said she shared an honest bond with him.

We share an honest relationship. It is more of true love and friendship. He trusts me and tells me everything. I try to understand him. I may not be a perfect mother, but I think I am good mother, she said.

Barbara is also not perturbed by the rumours linking her up with her Kites co-star Hrithik Roshan.

I am used to such link ups. Back home in Mexico, every movie that I do, I have something to do with the leading man, she laughed.

She has been in India since a week for photoshoots. Now, shes flying back to Mexico but will be back in May for the pre-release promotion of Kites.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You So Much