Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Imran Khan ready to sell his hot look

Follow us on Social Media

Now the actors are also bothered about how to look hot and when one has a producer like Karan Johar, it ought to be so. What say! So, all credit goes to Karan for Imran Khan’s new sexy, lean look in the movie I Hate Love Storys.

As Imran is beaming with his new oh-so-hot lean body, he tells a daily, “Karan wanted to sell me in this cool, sexy look. He wanted me to show my body.”

So, it’s a treat for all ye Imran Khan fans as the boy bares his chest and shows his butt. “My butt’s showing, but I think John Abraham beats me at that,” says Imran.

But for the boy who already has a gifted lean frame, acquiring a sculpted body was no cake-walk. Imran lived on steamed vegetables, fish and brown rice for the whole month and used to work out regularly twice a day. By the end his condition was miserable, agrees first-time director Punit Malhotra of IHLS.

He adds that one of the best scenes in the film has Imran in a bare-bodied shot, where he is just wearing track pants and “he’s looking very hot!”

‘I Hate Luv Storys’ is all set to hit the theatres on July 2. Can’t wait!

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia