Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Cashing in on Barbara Mori's sexy image!

Follow us on Social Media

Hrithik Roshan’s Kites is set to release on May 21 and the astute and opportunistic dream merchants of Bollywood are hitting novel ideas to cash in on the sexy image of the film’s leading lady, the Mexican hottie Barbara Mori.

Since Barbara has done quite a bold roles in Spanish films, a producer in Bollywood is toying with the idea of dubbing her movie ‘My Brother’s Wife’ in Hindi and release it around the time when ‘Kites’ makes it to the marquee. This way the producer - Jayantilal Gada, we hear - will end up making a windfall gain on the huge buzz and publicity surrounding ‘Kites’.

Moreover, since ‘My Brother’s Wife’ tells the story of a woman having an passionate affair with her sterile husband’s younger brother, a lot of titillation seekers might end up queuing up to watch the film.

Reports say that the said producer is in talks to strike a deal to release the Hindi version of ‘My Brother’s Wife’ soon, but it remains to be seen if he’d really be able to do so. If he does, that would be a double Barbara treat for movie buffs

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You