Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Saif Ali Khan smitten by Kareena's eyes

Follow us on Social Media

Eyes are often described as windows to oneís soul. And thereís something mesmerizing and enchanting about Kareena Kapoorís eyes that Saif Ali Khan canít have enough of watching them.

More than two years of steady relationship hasnít taken the sap out of this love affair. Saif, we learn, is still left ogling when Bebo applies kohl to her eyes. In fact, whenever Bebo gets ready for any outing, Saif loves to sit back and watch her deck up, apply kohl to her eyes and transform into a different woman altogether.

So much is Saif smitten by her kohled eyes that he wants her to have the same look in his home production Agent Vinod.

ďSaif likes me with my eyes made up like I had done in Kurbaan. Sometimes I do up my eyes that way when I attend functions with him. You could say that he has designed this look for me even in Agent Vinod,Ē Kareena is quoted as saying in a media report.

A few days back Kareena had said that Saif is the man she would like to spend her whole life with.

Well, this couple seems made for each other

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Dear

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

lol gosh she is so ugly
    sorry dude .... Hash