Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Aamir’s French Holiday

Follow us on Social Media

A source tells us, ‘Aamir chose a French holiday because his children were keen on a ski holiday in Europe. They told their father, and he could not turn them down. Anyway, everybody needs respite from the heat, and Aamir is also focusing on taking a break from work these days.’

Aamir had gone skiing last year as well, and he went to France with wife Kiran too. After his return, he had written on his blog, ‘Thanks to my persistent kids, I ended up committing to a week of skiing, and I am glad I did. Those of you who have the resources and ability to try out skiing, please do so; it is absolutely one of the best things I have done in a long time.’

The source continues, ‘The family is currently holidaying in the Chamonix Valley in France, and the family will visit a few other places in Europe. They want to try out the local cuisines and go shopping, along with visiting the cultural spots. They will return after twelve days.’

Regarding Aamir’s films, he hasn’t started any new project post 3 Idiots. He will be seen in Dhobi Ghatt, which will release in a few months. He has sent Delhi Belly to America to be re-edited, so its release has been postponed. Peepli Live, his production, which has done exceedingly well at festivals, will release in a couple of months.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Dear