Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default No filmy debut for Aryan

Follow us on Social Media

His Ra.One director Anubhav Sinha wanted SRK’s son Aryan to feature in the film. But the superstar wants none of it, and promptly denied the director his request.

“Anubhav wanted Aryan to be a part of the movie, largely because the main reason behind SRK wanting to do Ra.One is his kids. But Shah Rukh wasn’t keen on having Aryan in the film. He doesn’t want him exposed to all this at such an early age,” says a source from the film.

Friends of the superstar say that SRK has always been clear about keeping his kids away from the limelight and madness of Bollywood.

“When he is at home, he not the superstar that the whole world knows and loves. He does very normal things with his wife and kids. Even when they are out or on holidays, the kids are treated no differently from their friends, who don’t have superstar parents. They are expected to do their homework and chores that are assigned to them. Both he and Gauri are very strict about certain things at home, and don’t believe in spoiling the kids,” says a friend of the star, “And therefore, it doesn’t surprise me that he has decided against having Aryan feature in the movie.”

Director Anubhav Sinha has spent months after months trying to come up with 'India’s first superhero'. Khan maintains that this film is for the kids all over the world, and should hopefully go down well with them.

“My character is called Jeevan, and that character has what is called solid electricity. So he can solidify electricity. It’s a concept we are trying to work on and, hopefully, visually, it will be understandable too,” says Khan.

The film stars Kareena Kapoor opposite Khan, as well as Arjun Rampal, who is rumoured to play the negative lead in the film.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Dear

suva. fiji islands

thnks for shring

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....