Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default SRK apologizes to fans, sponsors of KKR on Twitter after team's humiliating defeat

Follow us on Social Media

After 2 disastrous seasons at the IPL, it's all but over for SRK's Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) at this year's IPL too. Last night, after a humiliating defeat to Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings (in what was a must win match), KKR is down and well…almost out of the tournament.

Shah Rukh Khan, who has always backed his boys, is but naturally upset at the dismal poor performance of his team yet again. "Outbatted, outbowled, outclassed...out of semis. Never lost so much, so often and so consistently. Apologies to all who supported us", tweeted the superstar minutes after his team crashed out last night.

The actor also thanked all his fans and sponsors and apologized to them for letting them down yet again. "I completely take the blame for not putting up a good enough show...so much love for KKR & I couldn't reciprocate. Final thanx to Kolkata audience. U make us proud...couldn't do the same...& can't make any promises for future either, have lost the right. I am not sad. Just feel awful for Kolkata & all of this, most wonderful city & my sponsors…Nokia & XXX drink. No promises anymore. Bye all."

While it's almost the end of the road for SRK's team at this year's IPL, it will be interesting to watch what plan of action the superstar comes up with to put up a better show next year around.

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

Thank You Very Much Dear