Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Adventurous Sonam

Follow us on Social Media

At the end of the shooting schedule in New Zealand, Sonam wanted to enjoy skydiving, and the unit instantly arranged for it. Says a source, “Sonam is in love with New Zealand. She loves the country and it's beauty, and at the end of the shooting days, she just wanted to enjoy skydiving there. So, when she demanded for it, the the unit members arranged for it.”

Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor had a blast while shooting. “It was nice working with everyone. And it was fun to do skydiving, all thanks to Sonam, as she suggested it and then I, Punit and Sonam tried it, and it was great fun,” says Imraan.

When we contacted Sonam to know more, she said , “ It was great shooting for I Hate Luv Stories. I am done with it, and now, only the post production is pending. I was the naughtiest girl there. I demanded for some adventure, and my team mates were so sweet that they arranged for it too, on the last day in Queenstown. So, I went for skydiving and enjoyed it a lot. I had even planned on bungee jumping and skiing but, unfortunately, I suffered from sunstroke and was suggested bed rest strictly. But better luck next time. All thanks to Puneet for the fun,” adds Sonam.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Very Much Dear