Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Remo gets inked!

Follow us on Social Media

Choreographer Remo D’Souza was recently in Delhi for the auditions of Dance India Dance Li’l Masters. As Remo is really fond of tattoos, he couldn’t resist getting one more tattoo on his body while he was here, so he headed to Greater Kailash to get one. “I just love tattoos,” he said, adding, “This is the fourth one. Though people always say that it pains a lot, I think it is totally worth it.”

So what tattoo did you get this time, Remo? “I got Jesus’s face designed on my arm. Actually, the tattoo maker, Lokesh, gifted this tattoo to me. He said that ‘I have seen you in Dance India Dance, and you have a very calm personality and you never panic no matter what, so it suits your personality’. Hence, I got it done.”

When we asked Remo if Geeta Kapoor and Sandip Soparkar, the fellow judges who had also come for the auditions, gave him company, he said, “Well Sandip is not really interested in getting tattoos done, but Geeta was supposed to come and get one done for herself as well. But, I think she had to go somewhere, that’s why she didn’t come.”
    Follow us on Twitter for more stories

thanks dear