Results 1 to 4 of 4
04-11-2010, 01:53 AM #1
How To Look Younger & Beautiful!!!
There will hardly be any one on this earth who wants to look old. In fact, almost every one of us wants to look young throughout his/ her life. However, time is relentless and you tend to get older every year. There are some tips and techniques that, if followed religiously, can make you look younger than your age and also much more beautiful. For instance, if you keep fit, exercise on a regular basis and watch your diet, your body will feel as well as look quite young. Let us explore some tips on looking younger than your age.
One cannot hide one’s age but can look good with the age gracefully and elegantly. Hiding one’s age is not a temporary solution but one can look younger, fit and healthy with some sincere efforts. Besides age stress and poor life pattern both are the factors make one look and feel older.
One has to follow a fitness regime for the body, mind and skin to look younger and fit than the actual age and for that one will have to follow proper working out patterns, meditation, good healthy diet, skin care and weight management. One can even use perfect make up pattern to look younger. One can hide the fine lines and saggy flesh with make up tricks but for a lasting solution one can reduce the fine lines and saggy skin with a little more care and awareness.
When it comes to looking younger, there is no need to go under the knife. All you need to do is to inculcate few tricks in your routine. Here are some tips and techniques to control your aging and look younger and beautiful.
How To Look Younger & Beautiful
1. Make sure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. It will help your body stay hydrated and flush it free of toxins as well. At the same time, it will make your face glow and shine.
2. Always wear a sunscreen lotion when you go out in the day, to protect your skin from harmful ultra violet (UV) rays. Make sure that you are using a sunscreen with at least 15 SPF.
3. Visit your hairdresser for a younger hair makeover. Rather than sticking to an old-fashioned hairstyle, go for a younger and more carefree look. You will drop years from your age, this way.
4. Pay attention to the lipstick color. Always avoid bright red and brown shades and stick to neutrals, like beiges and pinks.
5. Do not overdo with your eyebrows outlining. Subtlety is the key when it comes to eye makeup that makes you look young.
6. Get manicures and pedicures done on a regular basis. Go for a facial sitting at least once in a month.
7. Avoid wearing round neck blouses, which may draw attention to a drooping posture. You should always prefer wearing V-neck clothes, which direct the eye up.
8. Always maintain a proper and confident posture. It not only makes you look younger, but also help you appear slimmer than you are.
9. A young fragrance always makes you seem much younger than you really are. According to a survey, women wearing scents with pink grapefruit in it appeared, on average, 6 years younger than their actual age.
10. Try to get at least 7-8 hours sleep on a daily basis. It will help you feel younger as well as extremely refreshed.
11. It is said that love can make you feel as well as look years younger than your age. Fall in love with your spouse once again. Better yet, fall in love with yourself.
12. Avoid processed foods as well as those food items that have too much sugar in them.
13. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Increase your consumption of food items that are rich in proteins.
14. If you are overweight, try to lose those extra pounds, by sticking to a healthy diet and indulging in exercise. No crash dieting please!
15. Include the basic steps of cleansing, toning, moisturize and nourishing your skin, in your daily routine.
04-11-2010, 02:14 AM #2
04-11-2010, 02:30 AM #3
06-15-2010, 03:36 AM #4
good info . last point is difficult as i m extremely lazy