Thumbs up world havyweight championship

Follow us on Social Media

does jack swagger deserve to be the world champion or chris jericho would beat him in a regular metch please send feedback

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Yes I think he deserved to be champion, but my guess is he will defend it to Randy orton at extreme rules.

probably

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegoo View Post
    Yes I think he deserved to be champion, but my guess is he will defend it to Randy orton at extreme rules.
    you were exactly right, now its official orton vs swagger for whc @ extreme rules

but randy orton is not fair becouse the noumber 1 contender should be chris or edge send feed back

T

Edge and Jericho both lost at their number 1 contenders match. I think Randy will win World Heavyweight Championship and Batista will win the WWE Championship and so the titleīs change brand.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegoo View Post
    Edge and Jericho both lost at their number 1 contenders match. I think Randy will win World Heavyweight Championship and Batista will win the WWE Championship and so the titleīs change brand.
    I think you're right again but we will see

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

Randy rox....no doubt for world heavywt champ.....randy will sure win.....btw for wwe hmmmm dont think batista win......

T

Before Wrestlemania you saw that Batista kept attacking Cena and at Wrestlemania Cena won this time Cena is keeping on to defeat Batista thatīs why i think so.

now you are right randy is gona win the world title but if you saw monday night raw jhon cena uses his tap out think to make batista feel like he was sleeping so jhn could useagain the same think to count up to 10 am i right or wrong please tell me

T

To come back on Randy iīm not sure heīs going to win that would be too obvious. Nah Batista will win and Sheamus will also win, that are just my thoughts.

i think that you are wrong because randy is gona win and i'm not sure about batista but you are wrong my friend sheamus will not win at extreme rules trust me man

T

but that is the same as Edge spearing Chris Jericho it would be to obvious if that would happen, but it could happen

hey boys whats uppppppppppp tell me mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn