YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default I am open to doing films with Amitabh Bachchan: Shatrughan Sinha

Follow us on Social Media

It has been several years since one saw a hit pair of Bollywood actors that had provided wholesome entertainment with films like 'Shaan', 'Kaala Paththar', 'Dostana' and 'Naseeb'.

The firebrand combination of actor-turned-politician Shatrughan Sinha and superstar of the millennium Amitabh Bachchan has been missing from the silver screen for quite a while now.

Shatrughan Sinha, who is ready to make a splashing comeback to Bollywood with Ramgopal Varma's 'Rakta Charita', however, says he has always been open to offers to work with the Big B.

''I have never said no to any film with Mr Bachchan.

It is just that after some of our films together like 'Shaan', 'Dostana', 'Kaala Paththar' and 'Naseeb', I heard that he had said no to doing any films with me.

However, we remain friends till this day and I have never tried to embarrass him by asking him why he is not working with me any more,'' Sinha told reporters during a visit to the city to promote 'Sadiyan', his son Luv Sinha's debut movie which hits screens next week.

The actor-politician said working with Mr Bachchan had been an enjoyable experience for him as an actor and he looked forward to sharing screen with the actor again.

''I feel our combination has been the most dynamic one as has been seen from the excellent response to films in which we appeared. If he decides to do a film with me, I am open to it,'' the actor-politician said.

In the prime of his career, Sinha features in many films with the Big B and was among the few actors who gave tough competition to the superstar.

However, after featuring in few films like 'Dostana', 'Shaan', 'Kaala Paththar' and 'Naseeb', the two have not appeared in any film together.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You So Much