Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Indraneil is addicted to working out!

Follow us on Social Media

Indraneil Sengupta talks to TOI about his health and workout regime

My workout regime

I work out for an hour and a half to two hours early morning, seven days a week. I'm addicted to working out. I give 45 minutes to cardio and the rest is weight training. I work out at five in the morning if I have a shoot in the mornings, irrespective of whether I sleep late or donít sleep at all the previous night.Another activity that keeps me fit is cricket ó I play it regularly.

My diet
    My diet comprises healthy food, that is rich in protein and low in carbs and fat. I reduce my intake of carbs as the day progresses. I don't diet as such, I believe in eating healthy on a regular basis because it's more practical. I indulge a little whenever I feel like, which is quite frequently. I'm a foodie and a hardcore meat eater ó I love red meat. I rather slog it in the gym instead of abstaining. I seldom drink. Being a Bengali, I have a sweet tooth especially for Bengali sweets. Gorging on cheesy pizzas, once in a while is also okay.

Happiness quotient
    My life revolves around my wife. Doing things with her happy add to my happiness! She loves being taken to the beach, eat golgappas or even gorge on a bowl of fruits and cream at Haji Ali. Apart from that, taking her to movies, gaming, holidaying, shopping ó any thing that puts a smile on her face makes me really happy!

Idea of relaxation
    Spending quality time with my wife and two dogs at home, doing nothing! I like to read, watch good cinema and also spend time with my parents who live with us now.

this guy is grand awesom actor and superbly talented thnx for sharin