Default Vivek's romancing 3 ladies

Follow us on Social Media

Vivek Oberoi, who has a penchant for being in the news, though not always for the right reasons, had a lot to gush about during his recent visit to the city and that included romancing not one but three ladies.

Excited about his upcoming action thriller the actor said that it is the most important and challenging film of his career. “I have played a lover boy, I have tried my hand at comedy, but action is something that I was really looking forward to,” said Vivek while adding, “Everyday I would walk in on the sets like a small kid and ask the director, ‘aaj kya karna hai’.”

The actor also let in with a smile that he would be romancing three ladies in his upcoming film. As for romance in real life he said, “I don’t have the capacity to manage three women together. I just need one and I am looking for her. It will happen at the right time.”

Vivek said that as far as technology is concerned, “India has a lot of potential talent, but then we have many problems like piracy too and unfortunately the government is not supporting us in fighting this. Hollywood still has an edge over us when it comes to technology, otherwise the talent that we have here is phenomenal.”

As for his other projects Vivek revealed, “I am working with my mentor Ram Gopal Varma again after seven years in Rakhtacharita and then I will be working for India’s first broadband musical film which has a budget of over Rs 200 crores. Besides, I will be on the look out for any interesting, realistic films.”

And the actor who has seen some bitter experiences in the past is looking forward to everything in life with zeal. “I love my work, have an amazing family and lot of support from my fans and friends to help me sail through the tough times. It is because of only that I have learnt and grown manifold, both personally and professionally,” signs off Vivek.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia