Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Default Rajesh Sharma: Shooting Star

Follow us on Social Media

The actor has been recently roped in to play a cop in Rajkumar Gupta’s No One Killed Jessica. Rajesh, who is now shooting for Anjan Das’ Bedini in Purulia, will be off to Delhi on March 11 to shoot for Gupta’s film.

Says Rajesh, “A couple of months ago, I had auditioned in Delhi. It was only recently that I got to know that I have bagged the role. In the film, I play a corrupt cop who is also very duty-bound. While on the one hand he takes bribes, he also warns the aggrieved of the chances of documents getting tampered with.” The actor will be shooting in Delhi for a day in March and again join the unit in April.

Needless to say, Rajesh is excited about working with Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan. “I first saw Rani in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. People back then used to talk about her unusual voice. She has achieved phenomenal success in grooming herself from her days of Biyer Phool to Dil Bole Hadippa! As for Vidya, this is my third film with her after Parineeta and Ishqiya.” While on Ishqiya, ask Rajesh why he wasn’t that visible during the promotions of the film and he says, “My PR skills are suspect. Moreover, I know that neither can I be SRK nor do I want to be like him. What’s important is that people from Bollywood and Tollywood have appreciated my work.”

Meanwhile, Rajesh has been approached to play a CBI officer for doing Navdeep Singh’s Basra. “I’m playing a snake charmer in Bedini which is an adaptation of Tarashankar Bandopadhyay’s work. In the pipeline is the release of Chillar Party. As of now, I’m eyeing Bollywood. I hope that one of my films becomes the turning point in my career,” he signs off.

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T