Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: 10 flop shows of 2009
03-09-2010, 09:28 AM #1
10 flop shows of 2009
Thank You Jijaji
The audience surely remembers comedian Jaspal Bhatti, but we doubt if anybody still remembers this flop show – Thank You Jijaji on SAB TV. This so called comedy show based on real life jija-saala equation terribly flopped in no time. Mr. Bhatti only overacted on the show. Well, now not his fault! He’s done what he does best.
Do you even know when did this show Basera enter NDTV Imagine? Well, we don’t! It’s said that the show just released a couple of months ago and seeing the appalling state of TRPs, the show was shown the exit door. Now, that’s sad! Hope people planning to launch similar kind of dumb shows in the near future get the message loud and clear that this is not what the audience wants.
Remember a girl posing like a marathon runner on hoardings all over Mumbai? Yes, you got it right! We’re talking about the same show Palampur Express on Sony that failed to make a mark. Neither did the audience like the lead actress and nor did people appreciate the concept. It was a total flop and so the audience said alvida Palampur Express.
This show on STAR Plus, produced by Yash Patnaik (the one-time associate of B P ‘CID’ Singh) was said to be a nice blend of a soap with some thriller elements, but it miserably flopped. In fact, it was pretty much like Kahin Kissi Roz that was quite boring to watch and had nothing new to offer. Well, its hightime these TV people understand what the audience likes and dislikes.
Mere Ghar Ayi Ek Nanhi Pari
This show on Colors ranks 5th in our top 5 flop list of TV shows of 2009. It premiered in the month of March and it was already time for people to say good-bye to Nanhi Pari by September end this year, simply because it was intolerable. The concept and cast was boring and quite difficult to digest, so this had to happen.
6. Rani Padmini on Sony TV: Niten Desai’s most costly show on television, Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur which was compared with Jodha Akbar concluded this September as it was not that powerful that will garner the TRP. The show started with a bang, but it flopped in the TRP countdown.
7. Sonu Sweety on Sab TV:This show is the hilarious narrative of a middle-class Punjabi couple who’ve been married 7 years, and share a love-hate relationship…They fight everyday of their lives over trifles. The character of Sweety is played by famous vamp Pallavi Agrawal of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.Shweta do not try comedy.
8. Seeta Aur Geeta on NDTV imagine: This name remind us about classic film of Hema Malini and Sanjeev Kumar’s Seeta Aur Geeta and so to recreate that magic NDTV imagine decided to launch a this film as a show in February, but failed in the TRP ratings.
9. Mr.and Mrs. Mishra on Sahara One: The makers of this show wanted to create the same magic of C.I.D on Sony but could not hold catch up the eyeballs of the viewers. The reason must be the star cast, which was disastrous.
10. Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag on Star One: Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag is a romantic comedy that airs on STAR One since July 13, 2009. It is a story of two odd couples, how they come together, their conflicts and how they work around the strange situation in which they find themselves. The show could not make a mark inspite of having young faces and show is scheduled to end in December.
Once I was called the Best,
now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....
DR AWARDS COMING SOON
03-09-2010, 09:52 AM #2
03-09-2010, 02:19 PM #3NιѕнyGuest
hum dono hain alag alag and chehra was a flop