Arrow Ekta Kapoor to address Wharton Business School

Follow us on Social Media

[DOWN]Soap queen and film producer Ekta Kapoor has now moved on to a completely different level of self experience.

Ekta, who a decade ago, invented the new style saas-bahu formula on Indian television, will now be addressing a gathering of academicians and students of the popular culture at the distinguished Wharton Business school in Pennsylvania.

She revealed this in one of her interviews, I will talk about the globalization of the Indian entertainment industry. There will be an extended question-answer session at the end too. So naturally I have to go maha-prepared.

Ekta will be in the US for 10 days combining other major business meetings with the Wharton lecture. The lady producer doesnt want to miss her next films release Love, Sex aur Dhoka and about his she told in the print, I didnt want to miss the release. Its the most exciting thing happening in my career since I started the saas-bahu trend so many years ago.

Ekta is nervous about the films response and said, I am ready for claps and slaps .But, no one can be indifferent to the film, thats for sure.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia