Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Milk Powder Ke Gulab Jamun
03-07-2010, 05:15 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
Milk Powder Ke Gulab Jamun
Milk powder - 200 gms
Maida - 50 gms
Desi ghee - for frying
Meetha soda - a pinch
Gulkand - 4-5 tsp
Sugar - 250 gms
Milk - 50 ml.
- Take milk powder in a bowl, add maida, desi ghee and meetha soda.
- Add water and make a dough from this mixture.
- Now make balls from this mixture, flatten these balls, place the gulkand and again make the them into a ball shape.
- After that fry these balls till they turn light brown.
- In between make chashni of sugar and water. Dip the already fried balls in the chashni.
- Milk powder ke gulab jamun are ready to serve.
04-15-2010, 04:36 PM #2