Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Lemon Tea Cake
03-07-2010, 06:13 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
Lemon Tea Cake
White butter (soft) 150 gms
Icing sugar/ breakfast sugar 150 gms
Eggs 3 nos
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Lemon essence 1/2 tsp
Lemon yellow colour 5 drops
Lemon rind (grated) 1 tsp
Flour tortilla 150 gms
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Cream together sugar & butter with a wooden spoon until sugar mixes with butter & the mixture is creamy.
- Add eggs one by one & mix with a whisk.
- Add lemon juice, lemon essence, lemon rind& lemon yellow colour.
- Sieve flour and baking powder together and fold into the mixture.
- Mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Grease & line the loaf mould with brown paper, 1/2 inch above the side walls.
- Pour in the mixture & smoothen the top layer.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 180 C for 45 min.
- Remove from oven, demould & let it cool.
- Slice & serve with tea.
04-15-2010, 04:37 PM #2
04-16-2010, 09:32 AM #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
so we have dis store call..cook eat AND share right down the street from apt...they cooks and bakes and makes stuff in front of u when u order...i guess u get the restsorry dude .... Hash
04-16-2010, 09:54 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
yum yum bubble gum