Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dal Pulao
03-07-2010, 05:20 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
Cumin seeds 1tsp
Chopped onion 1
Chopped ginger 11/2 tsp
Salt To taste
Boiled moong dal 3tbsp
Boiled masoor dal 3tbsp
Boiled chana dal 2tsp
Boiled rajma 2tsp
Fried paneer cubes 5-6
Fried onion For garnish[/DOWN]
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Then add chopped onion and ginger.
- Add rice soaked in water after onion is light brown. Now add water and also salt.
- After the rice starts boiling cover it for sometime. Once the pulao is ready place some of it in a serving dish.
- Now make a layer of moong dal.
- Make another layer of rice and place masoor dal on top.
- Finally another layer of rice and on top of it place channa dal, rajma, fried paneer cubes and brown onions.
- Dal pulao is ready to serve.