Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Chocolate Mousse
03-07-2010, 05:02 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
Milk 250 ml.
Egg yolk 8 nos.
Brown sugar 50 gm.
Cooking chocolate pieces 500 gm.
Whipped cream 450 gm.
- Cream egg yolks and brown sugar.
- Bring milk to a boil and add slowly to the egg yolk and sugar mixture, mixing continuously.
- Then add the above to the chocolate pieces and stir till all the chocolate pieces are dissolved
- Whip cream till fluffy and fold into the chocolate
- Pom mould and allow to sit in the fridge.
- Serve with fruits and fruit sauces when chilled.