Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Choco marbled tea cake
03-07-2010, 03:59 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
Choco marbled tea cake
Butter 250 gm.
Sugar 250 gm.
Eggs 5 nos.
Flour 225 gm.
Baking powder 5 gm.
Cocoa powder 25 gm.
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add eggs little by little and continue mixing till very fluffy.
- Separate 1/5 of the mix and mix with the cocoa powder
- Add the flour and baking powder to 4/5 of the remaining mixture and mix.
- Put the mixture ( white part) in a round cake tin.
- Put the cocoa mixture in streaks and marble it with the help of a stick or fork.
- Bake the cake at 180 deg c for 30-min.