Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Big B teams up with Rajkumar Santoshi

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan and noted filmmaker Raj Kumar Santoshi are set to reunite for an upcoming film The Outsider after a gap of six years.”Finally, I have accepted Raj Kumar Santoshi’s new project The Outsider to be produced under the banner of Feroze Nadiadwala,” Bachchan wrote on his blog.Bachchan is also teaming up with producer Nadiadwala after a long gap. “I think we did something in 1973, perhaps Adalat… and then nothing,” Big B said.

The 67-year-old megastar, who had three releases in a span of last three months – in Paa, Rann and Teen Patti, said he had signed his last movie more than a year ago.”I signed my last film more than a year ago and have not accepted anything fresh since. Primarily, of course because I have not been offered much. But whatever has been offered I have taken as a result of taking something rather than not having anything. I have not shot for a film for almost a year,” he wrote.

“The last time I did that, I went into disaster mode. It must not happen again. I must start and start now,” he added.Big B’s last film with producer-director Santoshi was Khakee in 2004. Santoshi was also slated to direct AB Corp’s Ranveer starring the Bachchan father-son duo, but the project was scrapped.