suva. fiji islands

Default Ekta Kapoor back on Star Plus?

Follow us on Social Media

Buzz is that Rajan Shahi, whose show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai which is already running successfully on Star Plus, is planning for a third family drama on Star Plus.

So when contacted Rajan, he admits that he is working on a show for Star Plus but nothing has been finalized yet, “It’s just an idea that I am keen on working as a producer. My shows are doing well on the channel and they are happy with my work. So to do something more for them is what I want to do,” says Rajan.

For the leads, a source disclosed that, “Rajan wants some new faces which will look fresh as he doesn’t want to do a show with the same cast as they already have their identity,” says a source close to his production.

But the story does not end here. One Producer, who has once ruled the Star Plus chart is making two shows for them, one for Star Plus and one for Star One. And Ekta Kapoor is expected to launch her two big shows soon in a big way and Ekta clarifies that, “I am working on a few concepts but not sure yet for which channel, as the channel has not yet been finalized. There are four shows on which I am working on, I am not certain if there will one for Star Plus,” says Ekta.

It was said that the relationship between Ekta and the channel were not good but now it seems like both are patching up and they are planning to come up with new shows.

Well, even we hope to see back Ekta with new shows soon.

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

and i definitely want aamna sharif in one of dese shows
    sorry dude .... Hash