Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Salman Suffocated?
03-04-2010, 06:04 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
[DOWN]Macho Khan Salman recently had a near death experience while shooting for his brother Arbaaz Khan's maiden production Dabanng.
News is, that the actor was shooting for a fire scene which resulted in Salman inhaling noxious fumes in excess. It resulted in severe chest congestion and suffocation and the actor was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital in Wai while the entire shoot was packed off for the day.
Salman, declared out of danger by the doctors has now been discharged after receiving appropriate medical care. [/DOWN]
03-04-2010, 08:41 PM #2
03-04-2010, 10:27 PM #3NιѕнyGuest
your welcome monu