Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: TIPS for Vastu
03-03-2010, 11:01 PM #1NιѕнyGuest
TIPS for Vastu
TIPS for vastu.
Here are some important tips for a decent house:-
* The voice of door bells or wall clocks etc. should be melodious.
* The holy books such as Geeta, Ramayana,etc should not be kept in the box of bed or sofas.
* The folding beds or cot etc should be in the west or south directions of the building.
* East or North side wall is good for dressing table.
* East-North corner is not good for keeping shoes, brooms, oil cans etc.
* South -West or South-East directions are better for Mixie,grinders etc.
* North or East side is good for dressing table.
* While cooking the face of the cook or who so ever should be in front of east side .
* cooking gas shouldn't touch the walls East or North or EAST -NORTH are good directions.
*It is very bad to feed a child sitting in the middle of door . In this case mother will be under the be em which is very bad .
*It is very use full if there is a Tulsi planted in the house. It will create good effect on the fate of the inmates.
* Pooja of Tulsi plant in the house[except on sunday ] will add glory to the house.
* It is good if there is a mirror in the dinning room but bad in the bed room.