Default John and Bipasha Still Together

Follow us on Social Media

There have been many rumors lately about this beautiful couple’s break-up. However, the fact is that John and Bipasha have moved in together. They both did not make any public appearance after the rumor of their break-up. According to the Bollywood gossipers, Bipasha had ended the relation and they were not together anymore. It was also said that the couple has decided to give each other some space and let love take a backseat. After New York, John made no public appearance, while Bipasha was seen alone for the promotions of her movies.

When asked Bipasha about their relationship problems, Bipasha Laughed and said, “Guess we are living with each others ghosts day and night then! Thank you for informing me about this ridiculous buzz again. I am not a story and if people are talking, they have nothing else to do and cannot be happy for anyone. People thrive on negativity. Sorry to disappoint all those who are making this the talk of the town. Either I am getting married or breaking up! Amazing! Year after year the same stories.” However, John was unavailable for the comment.

Last edited by Solution24; 02-20-2010 at 09:56 AM.

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

cool good news than
    sorry dude .... Hash