Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default My father gave me this country: SRK

Follow us on Social Media

Shah Rukh Khan believes one’s Indian-ness should not be ever

The actor, whose father was a freedom fighter, told a television channel in an interview, “And that is one thing no Indian should be questioned on because you don't have to ask and you don't have to explain why you have to love your motherland.”

He laughs, “I don't have very many principles, I am a movie star. Maybe I have made compromises in my life and I will never deny that but I know that I have been a good citizen, I pay my taxes, I try to be okay law-wise and then suddenly you are subjected to questioning of this form and I get very emotional about the things that people say...because my parents gave me nothing else.”

The star adds, “I am very proud of the Tamrapatra that my father has and I feel very special, especially with the people of my age group because my father was a freedom fighter, he gave me this country. So, I have this strange positive chip on my shoulder that I really like this. And when somebody asks and says that you are not a nice guy and you are not patriotic enough, I find it very strange.”

suva. fiji islands

thnks yaar

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

i like the way he views stuff
    sorry dude .... Hash