Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Signature

  1. #1
    watch ur own :p www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    97

    T

    Default Signature

    Follow us on Social Media







    i have seen on this forum almost all people have very very biggg signature..
    10 word of posts and it covers half of my screen..
    which is really annoying.

    so i suggest please allow only small image in size n width.

    it will make page generate speed faster. and it will be good to surf site for poor internet connection users like me.
    thank you.

  2. #2
    I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,309

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opticalpigion View Post
    i have seen on this forum almost all people have very very biggg signature..
    10 word of posts and it covers half of my screen..
    which is really annoying.

    so i suggest please allow only small image in size n width.

    it will make page generate speed faster. and it will be good to surf site for poor internet connection users like me.
    thank you.

    umm well, we are kind of different from other forums..
    and the thing is ppl like to make their page and post look cool or nice.
    siggy and avatar is big part of it. and honestly i dunt think any signatures making ur internet any slower..because its not like HD pics lol.
    this is a new kind of complain OR suggestion i think...we neva had dis kind of complain/suggestion before in THIS forum as far as i can i remember.
    but if more ppl goes with ur opinion founders/owners will obviously look into it
    until then i dunt think anybdy will do what u expecting ...I'M JUST BEING TOTAL HONEST AND STRAIGHT UP ABT IT IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!
    have a good day
    hope i helped
    Last edited by Thanks for last 3 yrs..Muffz!!; 02-10-2010 at 06:30 AM.
    sorry dude .... Hash

  3. #3
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    mehran is rite Pics doesnt makes the pages load up slow this site is running on the fastest server we have i dont see anyone will have problem loading up any pages no matter how slow ur internet is






  4. #4
    watch ur own :p www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    97

    T

    Default

    well,its suggestion section so i just give mine..
    now its depends on you u should do that or not..

    anyways if u dont make any changes than that's not a prblem for me ..but this site make me to scroll my mouse more lol thats all.

  5. #5
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be!
    Posts
    1,993

    T

    Default

    Mate - i think its the infrastructure/ISP on your end which is problem. I should know that cause i am in India too (I assume you are in India - i recognize ur sig as the Mahamrityunjaya mantra). I believe avatars and siggies are the ways of someone showing his graphical prowess or just to be somewhat different from the rest , even if he / she is an ordinary member. why deny them their chances?

  6. #6
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    υηιтє∂ ѕтαтєѕ
    Posts
    672

    T

    Default

    ummm decrease ur screen size by clicking on (Ctrl + minus/subtract button

    and and siggy'z r butiful



    Ɩ σиcɛ нα∂ α нɛαят...
    αи∂
    ιт ωαƨ тяʋɛ...
    вʋт
    иσω ιт'ƨ ɢσиɛ ғяσм мɛ тσ ʏσʋ...
    ƨσ тακɛ cαяɛ σғ ιт...
    αƨ Ɩ нαʌɛ ∂σиɛ...
    вɛcαʋƨɛ...
    иσω ʏσʋ нαʌɛ тωσ αи∂ Ɩ нαʌɛ иσиɛ.


  7. #7
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,930

    T

    Default

    http://www.desirulez.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

    you can disable from there if you want. signatures or avatars or images or all of them

  8. #8
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    mehran is rite Pics doesnt makes the pages load up slow this site is running on the fastest server we have i dont see anyone will have problem loading up any pages no matter how slow ur internet is
    how would you know how others feel sala chilling with ur 25mbps connection get dail up and you will understand what he is saying i think we should put a limit to the number of sigs a person can have or disable them for guests so ppl who have slow net might think of staying here on dr



    Quote Originally Posted by dR Boy View Post
    http://www.desirulez.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

    you can disable from there if you want. signatures or avatars or images or all of them

    thanks mamo



  9. #9
    I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,309

    T

    Default

    i like the disable for new members idea
    sorry dude .... Hash

  10. #10

    Default

    yupyupp its true tho.. some ppl do have hugee siggies..
    that guy just doesnt like scrolling so much

    so yea go disable it dude



    αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ιт єℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє




  11. #11
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    350

    T

    Default

    hmmmm u do have a point...........i dont know if it slows down the site but it is definitely annoying when u have just 10 posts on 1 page and yet the last post is a mile below the earths surface..........so i say maximum 2 siggys and resolution 1X1 pixles

  12. #12
    watch ur own :p www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    97

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlitzGlamGirl View Post
    ummm decrease ur screen size by clicking on (Ctrl + minus/subtract button

    and and siggy'z r butiful
    actually sigg'z are not beautiful,but beautiful pictures are in sign.

    and... ctrl + minus dont make any change in size/ it just make screen smalle[font,image,etc etc].

    so..its useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Boy View Post
    http://www.desirulez.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

    you can disable from there if you want. signatures or avatars or images or all of them
    thanks for this option.


    Quote Originally Posted by ღღвι∂zღღ View Post
    yupyupp its true tho.. some ppl do have hugee siggies..
    that guy just doesnt like scrolling so much

    so yea go disable it dude
    yeah.. scrolling mouse is boring work to do
    i noticed that useful data are only in first post.. other post are only thank giving.
    [im talkin about those post which i use to surf.(movies forum)]
    Quote Originally Posted by rahul12 View Post
    hmmmm u do have a point...........i dont know if it slows down the site but it is definitely annoying when u have just 10 posts on 1 page and yet the last post is a mile below the earths surface..........so i say maximum 2 siggys and resolution 1X1 pixles
    exactly, this is what i want to say. and u will feel how horrible it is when you have bsnl connection{256kbps plan}.!!! and..512 x 300px is enough to show your graffic skill.
    Last edited by Vishal; 02-11-2010 at 11:55 PM.

  13. #13
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in U.S.A
    Posts
    124

    T

    Default

    i sorta agree with THread creator .... even some people and GIF as Sigi's with more then 2 sigi's well if they wana show there photoshop skills upload in ur profile "another option"

  14. #14
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,263

    T

    Default

    disable the sigi is a nice idea,.

  15. #15
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,948

    T

    Default

    me nt gona delete my siggys









  16. #16
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,263

    T

    Default

    ^ ur sigi should be deleted

  17. #17
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,942

    T

    Default

    hmmmmmm .................

  18. #18
    zιŋέgι мειŋ нσŋα chαhιyα www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kolkata
    Posts
    1,100

    T

    Default

    let see

    Click Here To Watch The AVATAR look of Mr.BEAN

    RISHAV HALDER
    Desi Rulez
    ******


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •