Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Fruit Pudding
02-04-2010, 04:55 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
* 2 ripe tomatoes
* 2 cups sugar
* 1 cup mixed fruits (Apple, Banana, Pineapple, Ripe Mango etc)
* 1/2 tsp vannila Essence
* Blend two tomatoes into a smooth paste in a mixer adding a cup of water.
* Pour this juice in a pan.
* Peel the skin from the fruits and dice into small pieces.
* Add the fruits and the sugar to the tomato juice and bring it to boil.
* Keep stirring occasionally.
* After the fruits get cooked and the raw smell of tomato disappears, add the Vannila essence.
* When bubbles appear and the pudding is thick in consistency, remove the pan from the stove.
* In a Kadai, heat ghee and add cashewnuts which is cut into small pieces.
* When the cashews turn golden brown in colour, pour the ghee and cashewnuts into the pudding and stir.
02-08-2010, 08:51 PM #2