Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Bingo for Abhi, cool cars for Priyanka!

Follow us on Social Media

our regular dose of

celebs tweets!

Abhishek Bachchan
    Driving to the sets of BINGO!! Shooting the openning episode today with the big guy. Pa! Should be a blast.

Karan Johar
    Good Morning everyone..Dont miss the MNIK team across TV Channels over the long weekend...enjoy!

Neil Nitin Mukesh
    As usual a rather early morning. Getting ready for a bashing again , but the energy levels are high. Good morning !

Ranvir Shorey
    Had amazing Parsee Bhonoo last night Only wish had enough sleep to go with it!

Priyanka Chopra
    Wow!I love driving!!Drove around jersey!Bangin music,top down,rubber burnin..Now that's what I call living!!Now back to the city..I lv Nyc!

Shah Rukh Khan
    now i need to go to bed and find out who that lady was. if i see her.. will take her pic and post it so that someone can spot her for me.

Preity Zinta
    Good night !!! too tired to tweet now ! Another big day tomorrow ;-) sweet dreams

Celina Jaitly
    Just relized forgotten most of the nursery rhymes neice horrified @ a mix of twinkle twinkle n 3 blind mice

Fardeen Khan
    Will be tweeting later today. Have been busy training. Looking forward to all and any kind of questions or thoughts

Farhan Akhtar
    Done with all the work for today... off to celebrate Boman's silver wedding anniversary. Parsee hospitality and food await.. yum yum

Riteish Deshmukh
    Wishing BOMAN IRANI a happy 25th anniversary. An amazing person and a super party.

Jacqueline Fernandez
    MALDIVES!!!! if you dont hear from me again, ive moved to maldives and become a diving instructor!