Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Thumbs up ACP Pradyuman arrested

Follow us on Social Media

Sony's CID, the longest running show will see a very interesting twist in the episode this week. For the first time in the show, ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) will be arrested. But he is framed.

ACP Pradyuman will be seen in a bad light and inspector Abhijeet (Aditya Shrivastav) will be asked to handle his case. Aditya manages to gather ample proof against the ACP and finally, he gets him arrested. But all this is just a ploy to fool the culprits who are happy that they have succeeded in getting the ACP arrested. Abhijeet will then work hard to nail the culprits who have framed his boss and then the ACP will be set free. While arresting the ACP, Abhijeet will break down and tell him he is just doing it in the name of duty.

Says Aditya, "Yes, this is happening for the first time in CID that ACP Pradyuman is accused and is arrested for something he has not done. We find some proof which says that he has done many anti-national things and also has links to terrorists. Law is law and it's equal for everyone and unwillingly I have to arrest him. It was very hard for me to shoot the scene because I couldn't think of doing anything like this to him."

Don't Forget to say Thanks

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Thanxx for the info
    Pyar Wo Nhi Jis Main Jeet Aur Har Ho
    Pyar Koi Cheez Nhi Jo Har Waqt Tayar Ho
    Pyar Woh Ha Jis Ma Kisi Ki Ana Ka

Aitbar Na Ho Phir Bhi Intezar Ho…

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Thank You

Nιѕнy

woww das sumin new thnx for sharin

T

Post Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HarshitRox View Post
    Can you guide me how to log in on this sight & can see online TV shows regularly

Nikunj Tripathi p

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

Quote Originally Posted by devjog311 View Post
    Can you guide me how to log in on this sight & can see online TV shows regularly

Nikunj Tripathi p
    what show u trying to watch almost all the shows get updated regularly

New Arrivals

T

Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post

Sony's CID, the longest running show will see a very interesting twist in the episode this week. For the first time in the show, ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) will be arrested. But he is framed.

ACP Pradyuman will be seen in a bad light and inspector Abhijeet (Aditya Shrivastav) will be asked to handle his case. Aditya manages to gather ample proof against the ACP and finally, he gets him arrested. But all this is just a ploy to fool the culprits who are happy that they have succeeded in getting the ACP arrested. Abhijeet will then work hard to nail the culprits who have framed his boss and then the ACP will be set free. While arresting the ACP, Abhijeet will break down and tell him he is just doing it in the name of duty.

Says Aditya, "Yes, this is happening for the first time in CID that ACP Pradyuman is accused and is arrested for something he has not done. We find some proof which says that he has done many anti-national things and also has links to terrorists. Law is law and it's equal for everyone and unwillingly I have to arrest him. It was very hard for me to shoot the scene because I couldn't think of doing anything like this to him."
    thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx