Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Don’t compare me to Brad Pitt says Salman

Follow us on Social Media

Umpteen times has Salman Khan’s armoured look in his upcoming film Veer being compared to that of Hollywood stars Brad Pitt in ‘Troy’ or Russell Crowe in ‘Gladiator’ or Mel Gibson in ‘Braveheart’. But Salman insists that such comparisons are baseless and that his look in ‘Veer’ is not inspired by any other actor’s.No surprise that the moody Khan lost his cool when a reporter asked him if his ‘Veer’ look was modeled on Brad Pitt’s in ‘Troy’.“He (Brad Pitt) was wearing a miniskirt in the film. I am not.

And does my hair look blonde?” Salman shot back rhetorically. He was promoting ‘Veer’ in Delhi. Salman did not stop at that and continued: “I had long blonde hair in ‘Sooryavanshi’, so I should stand up and say that Brad Pitt stole my look. Did that guy in ‘Gladiator’, Russell Crowe have long hair? No he did not. This is rubbish. I play a Pindari soldier and my look is not a copy of any Hollywood film.”Salman’s outburst is somewhat understandable because ‘Veer’ is very close to his heart. It’s based on a story he’s penned himself.

The movie is set in the 19th century India and recreates the life of a valiant Pindari warrior who refuses to kowtow to the colonial British or their royal cronies.So involved is Salman with every aspect of the film that he’s had his share of creative differences with director Anil Sharma.Slated to release this Friday, the movie introduces Zarine Khan and British beauty queen Lisa Lazarus.

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

sorry dude .... Hash