Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Default Shahrukh Khan rules Twitter

Follow us on Social Media

Here is some good news for Shahrukh Khan’s fans. They can have more of his “classic one liners”, thanks to his posts on micro-blogging site Twitter. Most newly, SRK tweet to Indian Premier League chief Latit Modi, reads “got loads of work for Khan release. Don’t know if I will make it to auction…also don’t have money to buy any players. ha ha.”

The actor started the New Year by joining the website on being invited by friend, Karan Johar. His first tweet went read, “Hi everyone. Being extremely shy I never thought I would be here. But my friend @kjohar25 insisted that I should learn to share my life.” The actor, who uses the ID @iamsrk, has already amassed 81,243 followers in a short span.

On January 12th, SRK’s tweet read, “Now going. Daughter awoke with a bad dream. She is too sweet. Used to think when my cricket team wins the players r allowed a bubble bath.” It’s his family, films and cricket that the actor loves talking about on the micro-blogging site.
    He occassionally chit-chats with his friends from B-town.

Like the friendly reply to Abhishek Bachchan, “wot r u doing up so late young man…will call paa just now and report you. love u man. last day of shoot tomorrow??” SRK seems to be on his way to become the most followed Bollywood celebrity on Twitter.

gd work
    keep it upp
    mai F ko F hee Bolta ho lolzzz

xoxDeepzxox www.desirulez.net

T

tfs............

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....
    DR AWARDS COMING SOON

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

nice