YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Yash Raj Films to offer 'YRF Enchanted Journey' in Switzerland

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood's premier production house Yash Raj Films (YRF) has entered into an agreement with Indian travel and tourism company SOTC and Switzerland-based enterprise Brandinvest AG to offer Hindi movie fans a 'YRF Enchanted Journey' in Switzerland.

The tour gives consumers a firsthand opportunity to visit the original sites and locations in Switzerland used by the studio for its films like "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Mohabbatein", "Veer-Zaara", "Chandni", "Darr" and "Bachna Ae Haseeno".

It also boasts of engaging them with various themes and elements seen in the movies.

"We at YRF are convinced that this very special offering in Switzerland will provide a previously unattainable opportunity to a lot of Indians and fans of our films," Chopra said in a statement.

The 77-year-old's fascination for the landlocked country has been predominant in his movies.

He conceded: "I have lived some of the most intense and emotional moments of my life in Switzerland and I have used its spectacular locales extensively in a number of my flagship films that have been seen and loved by millions worldwide."

"I feel it is only apt that I now share this journey with YRF fans through a personalized walk down memory lane, and allow them to see these moments through our eyes," he added.

J and #65533;rg Krebs, director of Markets, Switzerland tourism, echoed the same opinion.

"The 'YRF Enchanted Journey' tour spans the famous regions of Saanenland, Berne, Lucerne, Mount Titlis and Ticino and fits perfectly with our corporate strategy," said Krebs, who is also the representative of the and #65533;YRF Enchanted Journey'.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia