YouR De$i RaPPeR
    Spain BCN (Barcelona)

Default Aamir Khan compliments Amardeep Jha

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Amareep Jha, who is doing two of Star Plus' shows 'Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai' and 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' is on top of the world now-a-days. The reason: her role in '3 Idiots' is being appreciated by none other than Aamir Khan.

"I am happy that this film is going houseful and has created history in Bollywood and I must say that all the credit goes to the director Rajkumar Hirani and all the artists of the film especially Aamir Khan. His involvement in the film shooting is immense and I thoroughly enjoyed doing the film.

"I remember when we were shooting, he had complimented on seeing my performance on the monitor and earlier even Rajkumar Hirani had appreciated my scenes and was very impressed with my acting," Jha said, as quoted on Star Plus' official website.

Showered praises for Aamir Khan, she said: "People say that he interferes with the director's freedom, but that's not true, he just gives his inputs and creative ideas to the director and to his co-actors, which I think every actor should do. He is hard working and focused on his work, so much so that people should take lessons from him."

In '3 Idiots', Jha played Sharman Joshi's mother (Mrs. Rastogi) and made everyone laugh with her food cooking sequence and feeding the three idiots in the film.

.~*\ .............~**~...~*\../`*~. ~**~-,
    .\.....\,.~*\/.... /\.....\... ..V...../ ...(_)...\
    ..\............ .\.....\/..../. \........ ./\......,.~*
    ....\,.~* ..`.-.,,.-`..\, ,./.....\..,,`.\

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia