Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Deepika to act with Ranbir’s close friend

Follow us on Social Media

After being discarded by Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone became more professional than before. She has signed film opposite Ranbir’s best friend Imran Khan. Ranbir and Imran are very close associates but also a true professional. Imran Khan finds no harm in acting with his best friend ex and Deepika too least bothered about personal relationship. The film titled, ‘Break Ke Baad’ and will be produced by Kunal Kohli and directed by debutante director Danish Aslam.

Says Kunal: “I and director Danish Aslam always wanted to call his film Break Ke Baad because it’s about a couple played by Imran and Deepika who breakup and want to come back jointly. But since we didn’t have the rights to the title, we didn’t want to announce it officially.” Kunal had a tough time in getting the rights of the film as it has already been owned by a company and he has to struggle hard to locate the owner, “We finally tracked it down to Bangalore to a 60-year-old gentleman who deals in electrical goods. He owns a company called Seva Films.

Break Ke Baad is one of the titles he had registered.” “He loved our idea and gladly parted with the title. Just like Break Ke Baad, while writing Hum Tum I wanted my film to be called only that. Milind Soman had that title. I called him for it and lastly he sold it to us for Rs.1.5 lakh,” he added.