Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default SRK, Fardeen in Qurbani remake

Follow us on Social Media

A remake of the 1980 hit film 'Qurbani' which was an unfulfilled wish of actor-director Feroz Khan is the dream project of his son, Bollywood

actor Fardeen Khan who is busy finalising the script and cast.

"My father's last wish was a remake of 'Qurbani'. And, now after his death, this project is very close to my heart. I want to give it the best possible opportunity as it is a part of Hindi film history," he told reporters here.

Produced and directed by Feroz Khan, 'Qurbani' which starred Vinod Khanna, Zeenat Aman, besides Feroze Khan was a runaway box office hit. Its songs were a rage and sold the highest number of records and tapes when it was released.

"The least one needs to do is to equal it. I want to give the remake a lot of time. If I can't make it better, I would like equal it at least," he said about the remake currently in the pre-production stage.

The remake, where Fardeen is cast alongside Ishita Sharma, also has Sushmita Sen and Shahrukh Khan in pivotal roles. The 35-year-old actor, known for his unique style statements and love for animals, is also ready to open a new production company and even try his hand at direction.

suva. fiji islands

thanks 4 shring......

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....